Need help with a mission please!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a mission please!!!!

Ok so I'm on the mission were you have to find and capture Bardak. I have gone to the 3 red x markers and on one you find pics and you get a message about him being in a red car headed to either Gorka or Krasnostav. So I get a chopper ride to Gorka, we look around but nothing ever happens.

Then I try and go to Krasnostav in either a chopper or a land vehicle but get blown up everytime, I can't walk their cuz I only have 20 minutes to find him. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Please help!!!!!

Re: Need help with a mission please!!!!

Gee thanks for the help guys.,.

Comment

What I did was to use the humvee and drive to the different locations.
      During the drive towards the 3rd northern most marker my AI's saw a man running in the open. I stopped the vehicle and chased down the man. He turned out to be Bardak (spelling?). Might work differently to how you played your previous mission.

Then again, isn't Bardak the local intelligence officer? I forget.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Sarcasm: the best tool when one is appealing to my good nature.

Comment

This mission is heavily bugged... I ended using the cheat code to get past this one, cause I was too tired to restart it for the ninth time... had to restart it 8 times before I found out that one of the two guys you have to capture isn't even in the mission... just open it with the mission editor and you'll see...

Too bad BIS is repeating some old mistakes...

Anyway, there is a possibility to end it with a partial success... but its kinda tiral and error, cause Bardak spawn randomly around the map every time you start the mission... I dont want to spoil too much, but if you can't find him at the 3 marked X, i suggest you speak to locals... There are 2 particular places to go, beside the 3 marks... Vishnoye (sp?) is one of them... the other, well, just pay attention to the conversations with the CDF Intel guy (don't insult him.. yeah, i know, he's a dick). Open the chat log to review everything if you forgot anything...

And when you receive the message about the red car, well im sorry to say that, but just ingore it, there is no red car at all... just sit, wait and hope that the mission will actually end in the 20 minutes... because there are many possibilities that the mission never end... as i said, heavily bugged...

Good luck!

Comment

I caught him just south of Gorka in the red car, never had any glitches in this one, but the Manhattan one i just skipped it was terrible.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X