teaching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teaching

This weekend could a vetern teach me how to make the marks and direction arrows used during the briefing pahse.Would like to try co without making a total fool of myself.maybe even a small mission when not many are online so less pressure .I start play really early on weekends

Re: teaching

Will there be an Arma 2 University or what the navy calls "A" School if there is enough interest. I would be very interested in the basics of setting up teamspeak, map marking and such so as to not make as much of a fool of myself when I try my hand at leadership. You need to remember there were no great sea battles during my time and if there were,those things never got any lower than officer level. My leadership mostly pertained to the mundane daily grind so 24 years of service does little for me here. I do take the game seriously and want to do well, therefore can use any help thats available.

Comment

Re: teaching

As I said before show up a litle earlier tomorrow before the Friday Event if you can make it and I'll show you the basics of Teamspeak, Marking the Map, and all that good stuff. I'll also answer any questions you guys might have.

Just make sure you're on Teamspeak :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/teamspeak.php

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse