Film Clip from Fridays Arma II Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film Clip from Fridays Arma II Event

Do you wish you could relive fridays event? Well, here's your chance! 15min videoclip from one of the missions played on Tactical Gamers Arma 2 Event. Enjoy!

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Tactical...Event_24_7_09/

(I weren't allowed to post url links so I came up with this solution. Sorry admins, please don't ban me xD)

NOTE: I was talking with Tarmpaket on skype during the mission so you might hear some echo from time to time, hope you dont mind.
    Last edited by Bamboo; 07-25-2009, 08:12 PM.

Re: Film Clip from Fridays Arma II Event

heres the fixed link http://www.wegame.com/watch/Tactical...Event_24_7_09/
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Nice Job Sir Mustache. I have to say that I never thought I would play such a realistic looking game in my lifetime.

Comment

OMG BAN THE GUY! HE'S POSTING LINKS WHEN HE DOESNT HAVE 15 POSTS YET!

Off course we won't ban you :P Nice job on the video bro :)

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

looks sweet. Too bad I missed it.

Comment

nice video, too bad you have to hear my voice from skype talking to the other squad tho.. :p
            Spartan 10

Comment

Looks sweet. To bad I died 2 minutes before you started filming :(. I always die first on that map...

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

I really enjoyed that mission last night, great video, esspeacialy from your perspective, as you hooked up with our squad at the start to deal with the first tank, then went on to steal one!

Comment

Good footage, I wish we could watch the whole mission (especially the parts when I was rocking :)). BIS should really make the AI crewmen bail much less often.
                  It must be a typical TG event on ArmA but being my first I must say the execution of this mission was brilliant, thanks to the coordination and comms of our competent and careful SLs and FTLs. Also I appreciated that we were given default gear and had to stick with it, I just hate when we're all stealthATassaultsnipers.
                  I was in Alpha and I didn't witness casualties although there apparently were some.
                  Thank you everyone involved for a superb mission, it was worth overlooking the two preceding "failures" to play this one.

Comment

Glad you liked it guys :D I have footage from the whole mission but most of it are just me sitting in a bush or running xD

Comment

Nice vid, and gotta give you props for showing off Tales of Courage 1
                      ---Bellicosity---

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X