Talon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talon

Yet another neat toy for all us players hopefully see this in TG missions soon 8)-
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6538
    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Re: Talon

I just drooled on myself.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

umm its toting an AMR. still thats pretty neat. any soft skin vehicle is gonna come away hurting if they get hit.. cool beans.

Comment

If they ever do make it "remote-controlled" in game, I wonder if they can do the same for BIS's stock buggy UAV Predator.

| |

Comment

Bit offtopic, but any ideas what TG is going to do as far as addons I.E. the TG modpack?
          It'd be nice to have a few things like those British units STALKERGB on the BIS forums is making.

Comment

Originally posted by LT. Razgriz View Post
            Bit offtopic, but any ideas what TG is going to do as far as addons I.E. the TG modpack?
            It'd be nice to have a few things like those British units STALKERGB on the BIS forums is making.
            Only time will tell. I think the game is still fairly new and the mod database un-developped enough to start considering a TG mod pack yet. But there will surely be one...just not now.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

omgwtfbbq! that looks sick, i wants remote controlled M197!!

Comment

The mod department is still undeveloped right now. I am sure a lot is in the works and eventually a mod pack will be released. There aren't many mods to speak of right now anyways.
                FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by IronRhino73 View Post
                  umm its toting an AMR. still thats pretty neat. any soft skin vehicle is gonna come away hurting if they get hit.. cool beans.
                  Even cooler is if they make it inter-changable with say m249-m240. Not sure but i know i saw one on the military channl being used to search out danger areas for bad guys etc that one had the M249 an looked very very intimadating 8)
                  8)- Enjoy
                  http://military.discovery.com/videos...the-talon.html
                  "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
                  "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
                  Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Wonder if you can theoretically attach a M134 or M136. :D

Comment

More WIP 8)
                      http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6565
                      Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Originally posted by LT. Razgriz View Post
                        Wonder if you can theoretically attach a M134 or M136. :D
                        In reality there's no reason why you couldn't engineer a chassis for it, but it would be a huge, noisy beast as that's a lot of weight for weapon and ammo (plus a stabilizing system so it can remain on track while firing).

But that would be one scary beast.

Comment

I saw that Call911, and it would adjust gameplay quite a bit. Very cool.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X