Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy (intoducing Myself)

Hi everybody
    Just joined the group and I was thinking let me tell you about me .
    In game name is Johann and I'm 42 years young.
    Married and having two sonns 21 and 16 years old who are the reason I'm playing Arma ,Arma 2 and OFP.
    Beside being a welder I'm also a Motorsports photographer and durin the period March until October nearly every weekend on the tracks.
    I hope to catch you guy's soon on TS and one of the servers .
    Cu

Re: New Guy (intoducing Myself)

Welcome to the comunity, looking forward to seeing you in thwe trenches!

Comment

Hey there!
      First and foremost, welcome to the TacticalGamer community.

Before jumping ingame, there is a few things you need to know. First of all, make sure you have read and understand our Server Rules and SOPs.

Dont be shy to post any questions or concerns you might have. We have a good bunch of dedicated folks over here willing to help out newcomers just like you. There is nothing wrong in asking for help.

Talking about questions or concerns. If you encounter a problem, here on the forums or ingame, and you think it might be worth noticing the admin team, just report it in the appropriate Contact an Admin forums.

We have our own TeamSpeak server, we strongly recommend players to be on during their game time (especially when it comes down to organized games/events) or simply to have a chat with the other folks. To get access to our TeamSpeak server just follow the instructions in the TeamSpeak section of the website.

Information to both of the ArmA servers can be found in the channel description of the "ArmA: Armed Assault" channel on the TeamSpeak server. Feel free to log on and hook up with the other players.

Thanks for showing interest in the community. Hopefully, you will call this place your new home soon enough, just like so many of us did. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, post in the Armed Assault forums, ask on the TeamSpeak server or just send me a PM here on the forums, I will be glad to help you out.

See you in the servers and game on!

Regards,
      |TG-22nd|Xmaster
      22nd Rapid Reaction Regiment

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

welcome aboard mate. Glad you made it to TG. Look around for BlackDog 1. He's a UK bred rally driver living now in the states. Big motorsports guy. See you in Charnarus.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
          welcome aboard mate. Glad you made it to TG. Look around for BlackDog 1. He's a UK bred rally driver living now in the states. Big motorsports guy. See you in Charnarus.
          He also eats babies. Grunt, you need to warn people about that too.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

At least he doesn't wear pink shirts. Welcome to the community.
            |TG|Ghost02
            TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
              Too bad he doesn't wear pink shirts, otherwise, he'd be the second sexiest man to have walked this planet. Welcome to the community.
              Fixed for ya.

The BigC

Comment

Yup, ok xmaster. Hog, as you can see we have numerous inside jokes.
                |TG|Ghost02
                TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X