Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTD Tracker Dog

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQXf_cn_AHI&NR=1[/media]

Tracker dog. Pretty neat, definitely adds a neat idea or two into a TvT mission.

Re: JTD Tracker Dog

I found this comment on the you tube site very interesting...

AtWarWithGod: "....Oh man you do not know how awesome it is to see this. I'm a combat engineer who just got back from Afghanistan. And in RC South, when we do route clearance for IED's we some times take Dog Handlers out with us with Bomb detecting german shepards. And we walk along side the convoy's with them checking stuff out. So great job man I love it, made my day..."
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Dogs make everything better. Fact.

Comment

nice

Comment

that is very cool! My mate is a dog handler in the UK armed forces, i shall have to show him this :d

they should make it so it's able to attack and fast rope along with the handler !

I'm abit confussed though, someone plays as the dog? or is it like remote controled?
          And does it pick sent from enemies, bombs, etc... ? If it does, it would be nice to see on the total resistance map!
          sigpic

"brum brum"

Comment

I just had a great idea for a map with these dogs! Are these dogs able to attack?
            sigpic

"brum brum"

Comment

From the look of the video the player switch control to the dog, and the dog saw smoke to represent scents or magic doggy senses or something. I would love to see this included in 'Find the enemy weapons cache' missions, which usually involve a good twenty minutes of searching through East Lansing trying to find that last cache to end the mission.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X