Warpaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warpaint

Hey I found a website where they explain how to take it on, and I understood that but here is the thing...they are explaining like there is a folder like you bought the game where you went to a store gave them money and they gave you the game....But I have downloaded it on steam and I cant find the folder where I should go...if it even is possible. Please help ASAP

Thanks

Danielsson

Re: Warpaint

what? Take what on. Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do. Warpaint? Are you trying to put a custom face on???

Clarify if you would and I'm sure some of the guys on board here who bought through steam will be able to help you.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

ArmA 2 is installed in C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\common\arma 2 with a normal Steam install, but if you have Steam elsewhere I assume you can find that.

There's also the option of installing this mod which unlocks a bunch of camo faces already in the game.

Comment

Wow, that was like....frantic for camo. Let me tell you what.. It won't help they will still see you.. and kill you.

Comment

No need for a mod - this post will tell you how to select one of the ~700 faces available and use it in-game.

-BoD
          BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Nice thanks for the help.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement