ARMA 2 and X52 pro Flight Stick Hat Switch problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA 2 and X52 pro Flight Stick Hat Switch problems

Anyone having a hard time getting the Hat switches working on the saitek X52 pro. All the buttons on the joystick can bind ok. The main hat switch is working but the secondary hat on the stick and the one by your left index finger don't seem to be recognized by this game. Anyone else having this issue? The main hat switch is working oddly too, it's has a smooth rotation and one angle it it snaps to the back left with another angle. I just want this one to look around smoothly not snap my POV. Anyone got this stick dialed in yet?
    Hurtz sigpic

Re: ARMA 2 and X52 pro Flight Stick Hat Switch problems

All of them working well here, via other means than ingame :)

The main one I use for POV, because as you said it's the only one the game recognises, but the others can be used by configuring their actions via Saitek Profiler.

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply Fincuan .. I just wanted to confirm that the game is not seeing these buttons. I'll use the Saitek software to bind them as you said. Does your main hat switch snap left and right as well or move around smoothly in all directions?
      Hurtz sigpic

Comment

No problems :)

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by moving left and right, but my POV hat acts in A2 just like in all flight sims: It pans smoothly around in all directions once I've enabled freelook in Arma2.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X