What Future Weapon would you like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Future Weapon would you like?

We've all seen the show Future Weapons, but if you could which weapon would you like to see in ArmA2?

Mine would be the .50 Beowulf because theirs nothing like a .50 CAL M4 :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CrUARlmqso&feature=related[/media]
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: What Future Weapon would you like?

I wonder how different this is from a 12 gauge magnum slug from a shotgun with a rifled barrel.

Comment

don't know but the clip only holds 10 rounds because of the bullets size and the gun kicks like a mule.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
        don't know but the clip only holds 10 rounds because of the bullets size and the gun kicks like a mule.
        yea...but its a 50. cal. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Royalfork View Post
          yea...but its a 50. cal. :)
          A 12 gauge slug is like a 73. cal.

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hlj4EbdsE[/media]

Nuff Said! ;) 1,000,000 rounds a minute! LOLOLOLOL

This weapon is INSANE!
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

The Metal Storm prototypes also include shotguns, rifles, and pistols. Most notably, a four-barrel pistol that can fire 16 rounds nearly simultaneously.

The only problem I see with the Metal Storm design is that, since each barrel is inlaid with an electronic firing system, this type of device would be very affected by any sort of grime or water that manages to get inside the gun. If even a single bullet misfires, it has the potential to destroy the entire weapon in the process of every other bullet trying to fire behind it.

Comment

The Moab bomb [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQdeAeOEg4[/media]
                and the Kriss SMG [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2kEg8rEPl8[/media]
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Why do you need a weapon, when you have Mack?

And now you can be just like him!

:p

PS: Oh and don't forget you need the future sun glasses also.
                  sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Sharks... with frickin' laser beams.

Well, someone had to say it. Future weapons? Why not expand what we already have? ACEMod for ArmA has a bunch of great weapons with few (if any) being "future weapons". I'd like to see an expansion to the systems in game such as adding CBU's to the aircraft or round out the personal weapons before adding any more stuff like the XM8 or whatever it is.
                    BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Originally posted by BarnacleofDoom View Post
                      Sharks... with frickin' laser beams.

Well, someone had to say it. Future weapons? Why not expand what we already have? ACEMod for ArmA has a bunch of great weapons with few (if any) being "future weapons". I'd like to see an expansion to the systems in game such as adding CBU's to the aircraft or round out the personal weapons before adding any more stuff like the XM8 or whatever it is.
                      im not a modder but i cant imagine adding a cbu type weapon would be that difficult..just drop a bomb and about 75 feet above the ground have it explode(small explosion) and then create a random dispersion of grenades..by the time the grenades fall they should be about 10-15 feet above the gorund perfect for infantry destruction

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Cluster bombs are prohibited by international laws... they aren't supposed to exist any more. They are more of a past weapon :p
                        sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Relativistic Kill Vehicle ... just saying.
                          The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

LASER RIFLE! All the way. Laser weapons. Melt through armor. No recoil. Lots of ammo. Lets do it!
                            Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Cluster bombs are still in use even in recent conflicts. It would be neat having a good simulation of it.

I think the second arty option in domination (the red one Dci-something) are cluster bombs rounds, or at least they look like it.

As for really future weapons a railgun/chaingun (slugs propelled by magnets) would be some fun.

A portable auto-grenade launcher with according variety of rounds (it was shown on the Future weapons show) would definitely be interesting, I forgot the name of the weapon though.
                              When deeds speak, words are nothing.
                              Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...