Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam arma 2

Hey all.
    After threatening to buy arma 2 since its release i finally did it.
    I purchased the steam version as its easier for me, not living any where near a game shop.

Just wondering if anyone knows when i have it downloaded will i then have to download the 4GB patch as well? This would seem like an awful waste of steam's server bandwidth if they didnt change the origional to the newer version.

Looking forward to getting stuck into some co-op during the week!

-Soupy
    Nihility

Re: Steam arma 2

No. The version on Steam is always the newest, so it'll come with 1.03 when you get it.

Also, Steam is apparantly looking into the issues with that the whole changed files have to be redownloaded, instead of just changing the data in the existing files. Hopefully there'll be a more efficient patch process soon that doesn't force you to download half the game every patch.

Comment

EDIT: Posts removed, so I'll edit my early-morning rant. Wasn't aimed at you, Soupy, no worries.
      Last edited by Sc[ + ]pe; 08-11-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
        Y'know why there's a postcount needed for some things? Because it was decided long ago by the TG gods that players should become at least minutely involved in the day-to-day that is Tactical Gamer before gracing us with whatever links, images, and overall fun things they had in store.

IE., don't spam.
        WTH are you on about? I didnt try to post any images (even though i can as i have correct post count) ?
        Nihility

Comment

Chill Soupy, it was Blitzin he was referring to, posts are deleted anyway.........

Comment

Ill chill you!!! *shakes fist*

Thats just given me the idea to get some ice cream, its roasting hot outside and i have a Flu, Jeepo your a genius !!! :D
            Nihility

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X