Basic Infantry Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Infantry Poll

I was curious to see how many people would like to see a TGU class for Basic Infantry.
    I am interested and would attend.
    87.10%
    I am interested, but would not attend [explane]
    6.45%
    I am not interested.
    6.45%
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: Basic Infantry Poll

I think just saying infantry isn't specific enough. Something such as Rifleman or Assistant automatic rifleman is probably better.

Comment

Well gunner, it is working basic infantry is just how to use the weapons, which is simple and working as a team. Therefore specifics will come at another time.
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

I'd attend as long as it works with my real world.

|

Comment

Of course warlab.
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

Comment

I am interested, but TGU classes rarely jive with my RL schedule.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
              I am interested, but TGU classes rarely jive with my RL schedule.
              Never know!
              |TG|Ghost02
              TG Pathfinder

Comment

I would also be interested. Will there be training regarding sight adjustment and range estimation?
                When deeds speak, words are nothing.
                Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Comment

went it comes to basic infantry classes for ArmA this is what it would include.

basic rifle training (specific weapons training would follow after passing basic rifle)
                  map navigation
                  formations
                  contact response
                  basic comms
                  language disipline
                  Mode of operation (how to board a vehicle in a orderly manner and how to dismount whether on normal conditions or under fire conditions.)

Following a basic infantry class would be weapons training. Learning how to use a SAW or 240 correctly. How to use grenades and Anti Tank. Advanced training would be available for sniping down the road once either ACE comes along or TG adopts sight adjustment MOD's for sniper weaponry.

I really want EVERYONE to take a poll like this seriously as it really benefits those who are new to the game. For you and those who are veterans to enjoy this game to the max, players need to go through this kind of training so that in future games you are more useful on the field and can assist in making missions run smoother.

TG didn't offer classes like this with ArmA1 but we have some VERY good instructors for ArmA2 who are sparing their time for your benefit and you should respect that and make use of it. Making time for this is important to us so that you can attend. Please be specific when you say "well i could make it depending on the time". The time of the training depends on EVERYONE's availability.

I know the option for NOT INTERESTED is available but if your not interested then there is no need to respond. This training is not oriented towards those not interested and not looking to benefit because you don't need the training or aren't looking to get very serious about ArmA2 here at TG. Either way, for those looking to respond it should really be those who want to be part of the training.

Regards,

Marc
                  FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

I am interested. Knowledge is never too much.

Comment

Well to clarify my previous post, I would attend if I was free at the time. Which if it was on the weekend, I probably won't be.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I would be very interested in this or any other classes offered.

Hurtz
                        Hurtz sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                          Well to clarify my previous post, I would attend if I was free at the time. Which if it was on the weekend, I probably won't be.
                          Spider, to expand upon this are you looking to have a class during the night or afternoon during the weekdays. You narrowed it down for the instructors but now you need to show the instructors what they can work with.

What could possibly happen, without making this a fulltime job for the instructors, is to hold a serious of sessions for the same class during the day. Keep in mind this is an offer that should be highly respected as Socom and Ghost have stepped into the light and offering their time for your benefit.

I'd really like to see people jump onto this offer as they enjoy this (i hope) and are looking to help the community.

See, whats nice about this community is you have the oppurtunity to mold and shape it. Clans tend to be ruled over by one person who says what goes while here we look to the community and look to hear your voice even though some obviously think otherwise.
                          FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Where do i sign???!!!???

Whats that? Here?

Oh, ok then:

__
                            / | /
                            (___| ___ ___ (___ ___
                            | )| )| | | )
                            | / | |__ |__ |__/
                            Nihility

Comment

16 people are interested, ok I make this a reality.
                              |TG|Ghost02
                              TG Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X