No announcement yet.

Tales of Courage 1: The Landing

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales of Courage 1: The Landing

Considering its popularity on the server I have given this mission a MAJOR overhaul, adding details like you wouldn't believe on a micro scale. Newest version is 1.7 (server has 1.6 listed as 1.5 by mistake as of this posting)

-Every patrol has been tweaked so they respond as a unit yet are more predictable (no more wandering out in the middle of nowhere, they patrol IN the city).

-Civilians have been included BY HAND. The module was NOT used

-Civilian vehicles have been included BY HAND

-Minor details throughout the map have been added to increase cover in what has seemed to be the most used routes through the city

-High command has been added into the mission

-A command element has been introduced into the mission

-The flaky C130 FR entrance has been replaced with a halo insertion from mission start at 2000 feet. I have no problems raising this height if people want more time before reaching the ground to find out where they are/where they are going.

-The armor in Berezino will do normal patrols, following roads until engaged. Again, they will respond to enemies in a more coordinated manner after being engaged though.

I intend on adding in the future a script which moves JIP players to the location of their SL on load and this will definitely be included in an update to this mission if I can get it working bug free.

Again, this was a huge change for The Landing and I hope you all enjoy it, look forward to your feedback. I leave for BCT on monday so hopefully I can finish the whole campaign before then but I wanted to leave one of the missions in a finished, polished state.

I intend on doing this to every ToC mission once they are 'bug free' and balanced.

Any and all comments regarding ToC1, please leave them here. Criticism especially.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed