Tgu basic infantry!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgu basic infantry!!!!!

The class you have been waiting for is here!
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: Tgu basic infantry!!!!!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...gust-23-a.html

Comment

Any other future planned dates? I'd really like to sign up but I have work in the morning. :(
      "ahLgren"

Go Swede

Comment

The basic infantry class will be part one of a series of thy arms classes as more and more people come to tg who are new to this game. There will be more advanced classes as players pass our basic infantry course. This class is highly suggested to increase ur ability to survive in this game and increase ur ability to make ur game experience more fluid and enjoyable.

If u cannot attend this class, contact one of the instructors showing interest in a class and they will post the next session.

For the time being ask one of the pathfinders (-PF-) for some help ingame or any one of the other players. We are a community that is here to help and ensure that u enjoy ur time here. Also suggest u read over our SOP's, understand them and have fun!
        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...