Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob questions about domination

Hi all.

It seems Domination is the primary game played.

A couple of Qs:

1. Who sets the side missions? Are the objectives of the side missions listed in tasks?
    2. Often the action being contested is not accessible by either Para LZ or MHQ... does this mean an MHQ was moved before i logged in? Are LZ for the different fireteams visible to only those teams? ie. should i switch between teams to see different options for getting closer to action?
    3. Where are the objectives? When i see people fighting in a red circle - i wonder why... very little available at the map/tasks.
    4. are there any resources i can read about gameplay in Domination map? Still trying to familiarize myself.

Re: noob questions about domination

Side missions are automatically created by the mission. You can view the status of any active side missions by using your action menu and selecting "Status".

HALO dropping is allowed, to the best of my knowledge, once every 15 minutes from main base (at the flagpole). Alternatively, you can teleport to the Mobile HQ, assuming it is near wherever you want to be. These options are not squad-dependent.

You can view the main objective via the Status menu, as the side missions. Any city marked in a red circle is an actively-occupied enemy-controlled area. To complete these objectives, you must eliminate all enemy troops and destroy both the secondary target and the radio tower.

Comment

Side missions are chosen random by the mission you can check the side mission in the action menu settnings menu
      HALO is marked by someone in the server, if you joined after the marker was created you wont be able to see it, ask someone to remark it and someone always will.
      MHQ can be moved all the time (for west it's the LAV-25 HQ) and will often be moved to the area of the mission so you can easily join the fight again after you died.
      Red circles are means its a hostile town, you have to capture all towns on the map to "win".
      Spartan 10

Comment

MHQ can be driven/moved by a player or if it's too far it may be Airlifted by a choper to it's location. While the MHQ is in transit you can not spawn on it. If the mhq was destroyed you can still spawn on it or repair it as an Engineer. If it is left demaged it will respawn at base eventualy.

Comment

I managed to drop an MHQ upside down yesterday and was still able to pick it back up and get an engy to fix it. LAV FTW :)
          Nihility

Comment

Some groups customize domination for thier servers.Some have the osprey or a heavy lift chopper to lift tanks and many other changes.

Comment

Quick question, is dominations a coop or PvP mission?
              "ahLgren"

Go Swede

Comment

It is a COOP mission.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse