Warfare on Bravo Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warfare on Bravo Server?

Hey, I'm a warfare noob completely. I have no idea how it works yet but I hopped into a warfare server the other day and it was a blast!

I'm just wondering if anyone else here is into this game mode and, if so, would it be possible to add warfare to Bravo servers missions?

Re: Warfare on Bravo Server?

I enjoy a game of warfare every once in a while. However, I prefer Devastation now as it offers more team play and focuses less on personal score.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I was just reading about devastation. Isn't it all buggy still? if not, I'd love to get in a game with some experienced guys and learn to play devastation instead. I'm just hankering for some quality TvT. I love coop but I'm a bit burned out on it at the moment.

Comment

Devastation seems bug free to me, we played for 2 hours last week with no bugs or lag issues at all. Its just very hard to get others to play TvT, few people in this community like TvT.
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I'm always up for a good game of TvT... It's a shame we just don't play more of it around here :(

|TG-TFP|Kezei
          Ductus Exemplo

Comment

It should be noted that the warfare version on Bravo is extremely outdated. There should be a new one floating around with more bug fixes...

Comment

I asked Browna the other day to upload the newest version of Warfare to the Bravo server and he accidentally uploaded it to Alpha but he did it hastily so I'm not complaining. Thanks again Browna; but anyway once it gets uploaded to Bravo I would like to see it played a lot more as it is really really fun but you have to have like 10 people at least or it just drags out forever.

We were playing it on Alpha on Sunday a little and Monday some and it was great, just wish there were more people. It works great too because you can have your own AI squad, multiple vehicles, you can have your own tank platoon or cobra squad if you want it's up to you to use your imagination in Warfare and you can do anything you want basically. It's like playing the little guys that you command in an RTS, only with someone on your team as the commander commanding you. Teamwork is essential as well in Warfare because you need multiple squads to assault a town.

And yes, it is TvT.

Devastation is good too, it's just too closed of an environment for my taste though, feels like I'm playing BF or something. I like Warfare because it's across the whole map, it seems a lot more like ArmA to me.

Comment

We're playing Warfare at the moment, about 10 v 10. VERY fun! Like Domination but against two armies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
                  We're playing Warfare at the moment, about 10 v 10. VERY fun! Like Domination but against two armies.
                  I wish I could play but I'm at work.

Comment

Warfare was really fun last night! I don't have the AI commands down that great, but my AI squad and I ran a nice diversionary assault on Cherno last night before my internet crapped the bed.

I wish I could play tonight, but the girlfriend gets mad when I ignore her.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I finally got some warfare in tonight for the first time. I think I started around 11pm. It's 7:20AM and I'm just going to bed... ugh.

I just wanted to mention though, that I think the warfare version on the TG servers is outdated. kinda buggy.

gnight

Comment

We playing more warfare tonight?

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

The thing that bugs me with warfare is what the teamwork factor goes down dramaticly.. everyone just buys himself an AI squad.. and then decides what he wants to do... as oppose to having players with them, they just want AI... ok.. so whats different in that then if u play in single player? ya know.. your here to play with humans not AI... i fail to see the point in there

Asking to join a player on a city cap and hearing " no i just want me AI in, get out" defeats the purpose of TG in my view... IF all some players want is to play with AI's.. wel.. maybe u should play in single player scenarios, not in MULTI players.

Keep the AI off and then its fun... then its really player vs player as oppose to player AI VS AI VS player AI

my 2 cents

Comment

I'm with ya, Nightwarp. I guess it can be nice for low-pop TvT play, but generally it is a real anti-teamplay mode, just like Berzerk, Evolution and Domination, which I myself consider little to cheer for.

Comment

Those gamemodes, like any others, are what you make of them. The biggest problem with them is probably this whole "it's not teamplay" mentality, while in reality teaming up pays off in all of them just like on your average TG-made coop. In Warfare the scale is of course a lot bigger, but that certainly does not forbid you to team up with others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X