Von Testing diagnostic thread dump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Von Testing diagnostic thread dump

Yeah, just saw jeepo making it mandatory to have the beta patch and the only way to get the password is by reading the thread.

Gotta say its been a good day lately. Bought a new car and now VON seems to be working. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Looking forward to the community strength we had with ArmA1.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Personally, I only experienced 1 crash with the newest beta patch, and it was not really confirmed it was due to the VON.

I have had 3 times when the game lurched and _felt_ like it was going to crash (stopped for 2 seconds), but it didn't. This seems to tell me the problem hasn't been completely fixed, but it doesn't crash to desktop anymore, it recovers.

Comment

So Far..Solid with approx 10 ish players..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

VON is working? Urray!!!!!! Going to order ArmA2 from amazon right now, it seems that 505 games forgot about Portugal in their release...
          sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Haha, good to read you, Jorge, looking forward to kick some ass with you again. I also made a two months Arma break when it became clear that VON was broken. After having experienced the incredible immersion in Arma 1 due to the direct channel, I felt outright handicapped not being able to speak to the people who were standing right beside me.

There are still issues, mainly now the Direct Channel being too loud and somehow not as "positional" as in Arma 1, but they are getting there. I just wished they stopped hardcoding all the values and just made them available in some (advanced) server config with sane defaults. Would be so easy to please 99% of the users ...

Comment

looking forward to seeing you in Charnarus Jorge. We missed ya.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Experienced 1 crash due to some script error message on screen. Don't remember what it was, but it was definately client side mod of some sort.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X