Beta Patch Kicks A##

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Patch Kicks A##

Only got to play for a little bit on the mission with the stranded sniper team needing extract. The elements that came into play when they were being hunted and only had a civilian radio was kick ass. To bad I ruined the whole game when I wrecked the chopper just as we were picking up the snipers...sorry guys. But it was fun as hell. We need more TvT like this and I hope the success of a working VOIP will help us achieve this. I'll be back on tonight.

Re: Beta Patch Kicks A##

Sniper1: "It's good to see you, pilot. Take us out of here!"
    Pilot: "Roger, taking off..."
    *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
    *ENGINE FAILS*
    Pilot: "Oh what the heck."

Comment

Which mission was it?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Operation something-or-other. Two snipers with limited gear and no maps, OPFOR chases them and BLUFOR has a play-pen full of CSAR and CAS.

Comment

It's good to see that TvT missions are being played with numerous players tagging along with the idea. I know many players have been pushing for the idea but it's gotta be pushed along by the player base instead of the admins.

I admit that a well developed TvT mission with a good story is awesome. I personally can't stand the standard defend and assualt missions, they are very 2 dimensional and usually causes the defenders to use no role playing and sitting waiting for the enemy.

Keep it up guys and maybe we will be back to the 60 player TvT events that were sooo much fun to play.
          FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
            Operation something-or-other. Two snipers with limited gear and no maps, OPFOR chases them and BLUFOR has a play-pen full of CSAR and CAS.
            Oh that map, my 1st try at TvT CSAR missions. I cant remember the darn name of the op though.
            Let me know of any bugs or issues. Should you guys come across it again.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I am also very glad VON is back. Today commanded Red October's new version... Which is awesome mission by the way. Inq nice job.

Comms were very smooth. We saw some old hands stopping by as well.

Comment

LowSpeed, there were same major bugs with the carrier, including people dropping through the floor at spawn and dying. To the best of my knowledge the only real way to fix this is to spawn all of the players inside vehicles to start with.

Comment

Ok, I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X