• Arma2 patch 1.04 released

Arma2 patch 1.04 has been released:
    http://www.arma2.com/support/updates...4.html?lang=en

Changelog

A list download mirrors:
    http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost....51&postcount=1

Server .exe:
    Last edited by Fincuan; 09-15-2009, 12:39 PM.

Re: Arma2 patch 1.04 released

Does this version works with beta, which servers are running or do we need to wait for servers to update ?
    sigpic
    Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

I don't see the TG servers in the server browser anymore, are they down (for updating?) or have they updated already?

edit: Also, hope mirrors come up soon, downloading at 20 KB/s isn't going to work.

Comment

ArmA2 Patch 1.04

And all this time I thought my mouse issues were something I was doing wrong. D/led and installed (from FileFront)
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Most likely this is not compatible with the betas, seeing how they now have a completely new versionnumber.

The staff will certainly announce when the servers are updated, if the server .exe was released together with the patch. I don't know whether it was or not. Usually it doesn't take long.

edit: Added a link to a list of mirrors to the first post.

Comment

No steam update yet.

Comment

Current version is 1.03.59025 (beta) so if you want to install before the servers are patched make sure to make a complete back-up copy of the game before installing 1.04.

It is not possible to roll back the patch and any active missions will be affected.
              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

There we go, server .exe is out too!

Comment

New:Command line argument -cpuCount=NNN to override cpu count detection

Does this mean there is multicore support? If so is that line for example dual core added to the shortcut? " -cpuCount=2"

Or should I leave it, which would be better?

Comment

There's always been multicore support. It'll auto detect any dual or quad and set it automatically, though I don't know if it detects all 8 cores of the i7's hyperthreading.

Comment

From what I can tell it already uses all available cores... I kept SpeedFan running on a second monitor while I played around in the editor and it showed even loads across all four cores. As far as I know the cpuCount argument is meant for people who want to, for instance, only use two cores of a quad core processor.

Comment

Well i wonder how long it will take for the steam version to get patched
                        Last edited by Smooov; 09-15-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

like the changelog... A lot of annoying bugs have been squashed. Updated and ready to go here.

The game is starting to shape up to an acceptable standards.

Comment

With having the VON fixed (especially being able to use the Direct Channel in a sensible manner, even though its falloff is a bit too low now), this game is indeed getting into a shape where it's really enjoyable.

But as expected, there is very little difference (at least client-side) from the latest beta versions (which we all were playing already). Maybe they fixed some more stuff on the server side, though.

Comment

more importantly ,when the server getting updated?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X