This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While the servers are down, an invite

I would like to invite Arma2 TG players to join up in playing ForgottenHope2 (the newly released one) while the TG arma2 servers are down. We might as well play something and it's an awesome mod.

Re: While the servers are down, an invite

Excuse my ignorance, but what's forgottenhope2? A Mod for BF2?
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Yes...I believe it's a WWII mod set in the Desert of 1942-43 N. Africa, If I'm not mistaken. I played this mod when it was first released and had hella fun with the tanks.

@ Joey - thanks for the invite but I've had BF2 uninstalled for quite a bit now. I suspect most of the ARMA 2 players are in the same boat, with exception to the current crop of PR-ARMA crossovers.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

This ain't the same cheesy mod as in the earlier days, you should this, it's improved 200%.

Comment

Ive been playing it alot since just after its release. Main problem is that its basically Vanilla in WW2.

Id really like to see a PR style mini mod made for it. It has alot of potential for pure awesome. EG: Tank damage is unrealistic.
          Nihility

Comment

BF2 is great and I recently got back into vanilla... but in the meantime I switched computers and BF2 isn't installed yet. I really, really don't want to go through the whole installation process again, ugh... that was definitely one of the bad points of the game.

I suppose if I get bored I might spend the two hours to get it all running. Also depends on how long the servers stay down...

Comment

In general, a lot ArmA servers are empty. Find one with a mission running that you like or vote admin and get playing and spread the TG style.
              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I get the feeling that the TG servers could start filling up sooner if it weren't for the fact that the europeans here (like me) don't bother checking in until after midnight/1AM, since that's when the first games usually start. So a bunch of us would get on earlier if there were already people online, but since there aren't, nobody bothers with getting on just to wait around. A catch-22 of sorts.

It's obviously not that big a deal, though it'd be nice to be able to play a good round that doesn't end at 4AM our time. I get the feeling the server fills up later now with A2 than it used to the in the late ArmA days, though.

Re: Forgotten Hope, it seems our servers are back up... bad timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                  @ Joey - thanks for the invite but I've had BF2 uninstalled for quite a bit now. I suspect most of the ARMA 2 players are in the same boat, with exception to the current crop of PR-ARMA crossovers.
                  You are right. I haven't had it installed since Arma1 ACE.
                  |TG|Ghost02
                  TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Servers back up and running 1.04

TG has its own Forgotten Hope 2 Forums, located here.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X