Track IR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track IR

So when I go on leave for the first time around thanksgiving (woohoo!) one of the first things I plan on doing (after partying until I can't remember my name) is picking myself up a shiny new copy of Arma 2. Alright, I've heard good things about the Track IR but got a little bit of sticker shock when I saw what it costs. Anybody have any experience with it to tell me if its worth it for a flyboy like myself?

Thanks guys.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Re: Track IR

I believe the universal consensus is that if you spend even a moderate amount of time in a vehicle, you need TrackIR. Personally, I'd rather shell out for other things (like hookers!), but if you really want something to clip to your head, it may as well be that.

Comment

I like mine muchey. In fact I may put a video up showing how usefull it can be...

Comment

I never fly in ArmA but I love it. It's so much better than having to worry about free look keys. It is super useful if you're in a vehicle especially if you're on a mounted gun.

I went back to play Oblivion the other day and got confused when it wasn't panning around when I turned my head. Did the same thing in Mass Effect. It just seems so natural it's weird to not have it after you've experienced it.

You gotta get the ProClip though. It's bitch to wear a ballcap while gaming. If you don't like it, I'm sure some one here would buy it off of you.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X