Some video footage of last nights TvT games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some video footage of last nights TvT games

Recorded some snippets from a couple of the TvT games that were played on the Bravo server last night, couple of people asked to upload to youtube and post here, so here ya go.

first up is from the tank battle where our tank managed to take out 3 enemy tanks in the space of about a minute. sorry about limited view, third person was switched off on the server.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2T1cIfd5bM

second is footage of the convoy mission, unfortunately missed most of the ambush as we sped past it (one of our trucks wasn't so lucky). The video cuts off a bit early but there was no action afterwards so you're not missing anything.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TATbokNN-YM

edit: ok it won't let me post the urls because i haven't posted 15 times... just copy and paste it and delete the space between the two "w"
    Last edited by BarnacleofDoom; 09-21-2009, 01:08 PM. Reason: Made 'em work.

Re: Some video footage of last nights TvT games

Great footage, kind of odd hearing the comms from the convoy op repeated. I *think* I'm there somewhere around 2:41, driving the second fuel truck. I've got to say the radio chatter around the time we got engaged sounds almost like it was ripped out of a real combat video. When Marine told the trucks to keep rolling through the killzone was around the time I hit E and floored it into the town, seeing bullets pinging off the truck in front of me. I think they landed a few hits on me too, only MG fire though. Third rubber ducky took one for the team :(.

If anyone from opfor reads this, though, I'd like to know what was going on on their side. I didn't get it all in the debriefing but from I understand they were getting to the ambush point in technicals when all of a sudden - "holy crap, there's the convoy!"?

Don't know if anyone recorded stuff from Falcon's missions we played earlier, some pretty great moments in that too.

edit: I've posted an AAR of most of last night's games in the AAR forum, check it out.
    Last edited by cctoide; 09-19-2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

I was the 2nd FTLeader. Our intial plan was to hit you guys in the city of Lopatino (the 1st settlement by the airfield) then we decided to take the convoy by the tower.

Once on start, we had to halt our convoy and I drove back to pick up Grunt. Since he was left behind.
      Once we linked back up with the rest of the convoy, I saw the LAV (along with the rest of the Blufor convoy) roll up on my starboard side and I used the road to gain some distance. Then turned off the road and we managed to engage 1 fuel truck by disabling it. After than, we couldn't do much since our vehicles were rendered useless.

Perhaps the mission maker can add at least some civillian cars for the guerilla forces?
      Also, there were only 2 satchels and 1 mine in the ammo crates.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Cool footage!

| |

Comment

Yeah, that was some TW there guys, and of course since our LAV was having issues I kind of over throw some nice MK19s in your general direction lol. (To the bad guys in the technical), we would of manage to get the 3 trucks thru if the LAV gunner wouldn't had any issues plus we would of destroyed that technical too, but like in real life, nothing is perfect.

Comment

Hey, its good to see the VON working again in ARmA :D

Nice vids, the first doesn't show much, but we can understand what is happening by the chat. I didn't see anything special in the second video, but I enjoyed the nice graphics you play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by cctoide View Post
              Great footage, kind of odd hearing the comms from the convoy op repeated. I *think* I'm there somewhere around 2:41, driving the second fuel truck. I've got to say the radio chatter around the time we got engaged sounds almost like it was ripped out of a real combat video. When Marine told the trucks to keep rolling through the killzone was around the time I hit E and floored it into the town, seeing bullets pinging off the truck in front of me. I think they landed a few hits on me too, only MG fire though. Third rubber ducky took one for the team :(.
              LOL, unfortunately this video doesn't do justice for us fuel truck drivers driving that night... I don't think anything else can get you excited like driving through a kill zone, with machine gun fire and RPG's flying by you, while you sit an arm's reach away from 20,000 litres of fuel :)

I believe it was Chaka in the lead fuel truck, he was taken out pretty quick. So glad I chose the middle position :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X