Euro-Gaming Times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro-Gaming Times

It has been brought to the admins attention(Thanks Socom) that a few of the guys in GMT and GMT+ land are only attempting to game when the US evenings. So we decided to put up a poll to see when would be the best time for the European gamers to meet for a some pub games. THis is not for a formal event, just kind of a guideline for pubbing in GMT friendly times. Let me repeat, this is not about playing in an event, just find the common times for gaming in European convenient times.
    4 PM GMT
    5.00%
    5 PM GMT
    5.00%
    6 PM GMT
    45.00%
    7 PM GMT
    25.00%
    Other GMT
    20.00%
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Re: Euro-Gaming Times

Anything from 6pm GMT up to US starting hours fits me most often.

Comment

Some days I could be on at 2PM GMT. I'd go with 4PM GMT for that, though. My ideal time to start a nice, two-hour or longer game would be 10 or 11 PM GMT, but that's just before the Americans start signing on so it'd kind of defeat the purpose of an Euro meet-up.

Comment

To answer your question.... "what time works best for a pub meet up?".....

There is only one answer you silly man.....

"When the PUB opens its doors and they start seving beer!!"

;)
        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

For me its definitely around 20 GMT+1 the best time.Later on i can be completely drunk and annoying.

Comment

I dont even play arma anymore because the other Pub servers are suck and no ones ever on the TG ones.

And even if i wait up till 2 or 3am (im normally up till 4 or 5) it sucks because i cant use comms because everyone else is in bed!!! YAAAAAARGHERGSHDFGH;SIJHFS;IOR7=4720N

Oh well.....thats what i get for being European i guess :(
            Nihility

Comment

8's good, I can pack the missus off for some Eastenders and no on will laugh at me for wearing a trackIR headset and a giant set of headphones....

I suspect I look like a Cyberman but less camp.

Comment

6 GMT +/- 1 for me. Would love to see some Euro games on, I'm not playing ArmA2 that much precisely because TG is always empty during Euro timezone.
                The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

The polls are in. Attention All Europeans please hop on the server at 6PM GMT daily, that will be the start of "European Hours". Even if no one else is on the server please hop on, others will join.
                  |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                  |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Heads up for people currently in GMT+1 due to DST (which includes me), 6PM GMT is 7PM GMT+1. Going to be a bit late for me as it's just before dinner, but in about a month we should be back to good old standard time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X