Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Memories - October 4th, 2009

http://vimeo.com/6844411
    Suggestion: Go directly to the Vimeo page and watch it in HD/Fullscreen.
    Edit: media tags removed. Click the link to directly go on Vimeo to watch it. Embed is lame.

Little promo video for what I am bringing back this very Sunday. Thought I'd make a small clip to wake up your creative fluids.

I know this was dearly missed by some in the community, plus it is an excellent opportunity to share your fun, and not so fun, moments you have on the servers in a totally different way.

To the new guys who might not know what this thing is all about (yes, I do use the word "thing" so I don't spoil it before you guys have watched the video), everything will be explained in Sunday's post.

I hope you guys will enjoy this as much as you did with the ArmA 1 version (I sure did). Thanks to you guys' positive feedback that I've received back in ArmA 1 that I am porting this to ArmA 2.

Now you guys understand why I haven't been on the server tonight, doing my job like I am supposed to. But hey! Its worth it ;)

Best regards,
    Xmaster.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Share Memories - October 4th, 2009

I find myself strangely tantalized...

Comment

Now I know why I tolerate that accent....;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
        Now I know why I tolerate that accent....;)
        Hey! We both know I dont need to make TG promo videos for you to love me long time.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

That's what's been missing!
          Seeken

Comment

Cool!

Comment

At 00:50 I thought with the visual and sound effect it was going to switch to some horror film and a creature was going to jump out or something :D. Can't wait to see what pictures start coming in. I bet they will be awesome! I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for any cool shots I see in game, though my pics are going to look pretty bad due to not so high graphic settings.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am really looking forward bringing you back the SotW. This is only a small proportion of what's behind the curtains.

The BigC

Comment

I'm so posting Operation Unicorn's first objective!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X