My first time leading.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time leading.

Well guys, I finally stepped up and lead a squad. It was a ton of fun. I forgot the name of the mission, it's the one where you secure LZ X-ray and hold it till you get intel on the enemy HQ. I was leading the main infantry squad, with two fire teams under me.I led a mostly pub group and we accomplished all of our objectives with minimal casualties, which I'm quite proud of. I owe a lot of our success to my excellent fire team leaders, Jack Bauer and Ten. Also a big thanks goes out to Skin, who led an excellent mission.

Anyways, now that I've got some leadership experience in Arma 2, you can be assured that I'll be heading up more missions in the future.
    Last edited by Skategodindy; 10-04-2009, 05:12 AM. Reason: adding info

Re: My first time leading.

That was Ia Drang last night. It sounded like you guys did well. I'm surprised that you were commanding a pub squad cause you guys seemed to do great.

I don't have much first hand knowledge, I was call sign Steel Rain. Sitting safely back at FB Falcon and lobbing hot death onto faraway positions.

Kinda sucks that we didn't get to RTB.

All around there it like great leading and coordination. Don't forget, anyone can submit ribbon nominations!
    Last edited by Spyder228; 10-04-2009, 01:27 PM. Reason: spelling

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Ahh your first time leading? You chose to lead one of TG's most difficult missions! Good job and I am happy you took the kool-aid. You can never be a grunt again!
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

I'm a hearty supporter of popping SQL cherries via trial-by-fire.

Comment

Congrats on your success.
          Sometimes i feel tempted to command a Squad or a Fireteam, but always step down and rather follow than lead, because i am afraid to screw up, do the wrong things at the wrong time or simply get lost.
          Maybe, in the near future, i will try my hand at commanding a small Fireteam and work my way up. ;)

At least i found the guts to finally wear the |TG| Tag.
          I want to show some support and be distinguishable from random pub players. :D

Comment

First time I SL'ed I did not do to well, learn from mistakes mate. Just do it.
            |TG|Ghost02
            TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X