First time on TG's ArmA2 server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time on TG's ArmA2 server

And all I can say is that it was great. Had a good time leading squads, still a tad rusty, but getting back into the swing of things. Props to the valiant members of Alpha squad on both missions I led, and to Onyx for being a dependable Auto Rifleman, to Sc( + )pe and Meek for being great team leaders and keeping things together, and to Seiler, who co-led the Alpha/Recon push on Pavlovo. Also, warm words to the gents in Inar and Dustoff squads.

Fun times, and this is just the first day.

-Rat

Re: First time on TG's ArmA2 server

Hope to see you around the server more, Rat.

You crying out in anguish at the sky over your dead comrades in the Bridges mission made me laugh. :P

Comment

Haha, yeah. I dragged his body all the way to the Ambulance, only to discover they both were dead. :/

Comment

Oh ouch. A bit like the opening SPR scene?
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Good job on platoon lead yesterday ratlover. I was the AAR in HQ that one time we all got gunned down in the forest.

Comment

Thanks man, that was my first Platoon CO, I loved it. I think I got to CO for like 5 or 6 missions in a row, culminating in Operation Ares, which was a huge battle. Pleasure having you as part of my HQ.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X