Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time to ARMA2 So Glad

Hey guys,

First time playing ARMA2 last month. One of the servers I happen to join on was [TG] and I'm so glad that I happen to experience one of the most fun games I have ever played. But, I will be playing under the Allias of Pvt. Nigstar, I can command and follow orders very clearly. I look forward to joining the community and supporting every step of the way. The only thing that gets me through my long days is looking forward to the tactical missions in ARMA2 @ [TG]'s turf. I am 21 years of age, I love video games, I work full-time and go to school full-time, I'm a Junior @ a 4 year, I live in Orange County, I love to game, and like I said earlier the most fun I have ever had was playing on the TG Server.

I'll see some of you guys tonight-

Pvt. Nigstar -

Re: First time to ARMA2 So Glad

hey, i saw you on the server last night when i was on for about 2 minutes!
    hope to see you in game again :)

Comment

work full time, school full time, how you got time for games? Must be going to school to be homeless.
      Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

lololol, no i get 4 hours of sleep m-th, and on the weekends I straight game from 9 a/m till midnight, and then coming sunday I cram in all my studies and I still manage to get a's, lawl...

Comment

Nice, it was one of my first nights back to ArmA 2 yesterday as well. Grabbed it on release date and then realized it was a buggy mess like the first one, so I waited for the requisite massive patches before coming back.

Good fun though, too bad I had to bail on Ares 2 scenario, although I did shoot a technical with a M1A1 main gun. Blew it clear off the road. Perhaps overkill on that one.

Comment

Nigstar, you did an excellent job yesterday. Yesterday was a load of fun, hope we can get it together again. IIRC, you took over as Bravo? SL, and did a good job keeping things together, so thanks for the support. Look forward to playing with you again.

Comment

Good job yesterday mate. All I can say is that I wasn't a good SL. You definatly had things under your hands as some kind of Fireteam leader. Now I really need to crank up my commanding skills and to do so I will go back to FTL for now...

One thing however... When you were asked to heal that poor rod you got away! We aint letting anyone behind bud you should remember!

All and all welcome to TG (i am new too) hope you have some fun here.
              I currently live in a world where it's survival of the weakest. Sigh...

Comment

I never wanted to shoot you in the back last night, so I guess that is a good thing :)

Welcome
                |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Lol, well thank you guys, I had a lot of fun last night playing on the server, until... I became B-SL, and I lost my internet connection... It is very rare that I lose my internet connection, and considering I that I pay $45.00 for a private 6meg down and 2 meg up I won't it again. So, Sorry I guess for it cutting out on me. I will see you guys all weekend! look forward too it!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X