Where To Purchase Arma 2 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where To Purchase Arma 2 ?

Hello everyone , this is my first post , being i just made a account.

After reading about the game in the PC Gamer with you guys in the issue i had to check it out. Tomorrow im picking up my new PC to be playing on the server hopefully with everyone. After hearing about a military simulator while actually being in the military myself i had to check this place out.

Anyways..

To get the the bottom of it , im curently deployed out here in korea... which means whatever retailed games our PX puts out , is what i can purchase , so far ive only been able to get my hands on ARMA Gold. ..and being im not in USA , Canada , or ect. i cant download from online so it seems...anyone got any suggestions as how i get a hold of this game online or something? Of course i can always order online but i rather not have to wait a long , long time to be shipped out to me , you know? THanks.

Re: Where To Purchase Arma 2 ?

Think both Steam and Gamersgate has it if a digital copy is workable for you. As for retail I don't know off the top of my head.

Comment

you should be able to order hard copies from Best Buy, Gamespot, FYE...etc etc... since you have a APO, they should ship to you without problem... if not PM me, and I'll get you a damn copy and send it to you myself... (ex-military here too, and spent a year in that hell hole called Korea myself, one of the reasons i got out, never wanted to go back to Korea ever again. ;))
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I loved Pusan.. Just happy i only had to visit when we dropped off the Marines for their exercise, TeamSpirit I think. glad i didnt have to stay. If you want it fast you need to dl it from steam or gamestop, if you just can't wait.

Comment

Awesome , well thanks alot , ill be checking out steam for it. Appreciate it alot fellas , look forward to playing with alot of you.

Comment

Welcome aboard Shamtastic. Glad to have you and glad you found TG through that great article.

Read up on the SOP's and join up on the server. Just let everyone know you are new and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Remember the mission highlight in PC gamer was a preplanned event with plenty of pre mission briefing. Daily play on the servers will vary from excellent to ???? so just bear with it when you need to and look for the Sunday mission sign up pages when they come along.

cheers.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse