ARMA 2 Air-Mech-Strike Maneuver Warfare capability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA 2 Air-Mech-Strike Maneuver Warfare capability

I was thinking that an Air-Mech-Strike Force capability would be very useful in Capture the Island (CTI) and Domination type missions. Where we can use a helicopter and an air lift script for lifting LAV's, Artillery, HMMWV's. Also a C130 cargo plane that can haul LAV's and do assault landings, air drops etc. I mean this would add a whole new other game play experience, skills, and just fun to MP. Imagine attacking anywhere on a 3D battlefield using aircraft, UAV/artillery teams, airborne mechanized infantry at your command.

Here is an example of an air assault landing using the Air-Mech-Strike Force concept in VBS2.
    If we can create a cargo script similar to that for ARMA 2 I think it would be fantastic for players on the battlefields of Chernarus. You would just have to practice landing these planes on the grass in the country side, just another skill to build.

Air Assault cargo script example in VBS2:
    *I can't post video until I post 15 posts*
    Go to youtube and type in the search bar "VBS2 C130 Air Assault." It should be the first video at the top.

More info on AMS read the book "Air-Mech-Strike Asymmetric Maneuver Warfare for the 21st Century"
    *I can't post video until I post 15 posts*
    Go to google and type in "Air-Mech-Strike" then go to the Google books section.
    Air-Mech-Strike 3D Maneuver Warfare

"What matters in war is VICTORY, not prolonged operations, however brilliantly executed."
    -Sun Tzu

Re: ARMA 2 Air-Mech-Strike Maneuver Warfare capability

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEQbjpw8gbs[/media]

Nice touch-and-go.

| |

Comment

Re: ARMA 2 Air-Mech-Strike Maneuver Warfare capability

I found a video on a slingload script but it's in VBS2 only which sucks.
      *Go to Youtube and type in the search bar "VBS2 Slingload Tutorial."*
      Air-Mech-Strike 3D Maneuver Warfare

"What matters in war is VICTORY, not prolonged operations, however brilliantly executed."
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X