Flight Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Training

Quick question. Anyway we can set up some kind of flight training for people that want it? I for one would like to learn from some of the guys I have been riding with

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Flight Training

I will be hosting a few TGU flight courses soon.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Awesome. I just ordered my Logitech G940 flight system last week. Hopefully it gets here soon.

Comment

I'll have to setup my X52 again. Just wish I had a bigger desk. Not sure where to put the thing.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I'm rockin' the x52. Just bought it last week. I'm so impressed with the level of quality and workmanship. it's a beauty, it is.
          sigpic Basic Infantry Training 31 October 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Gull View Post
            I'm rockin' the x52. Just bought it last week. I'm so impressed with the level of quality and workmanship. it's a beauty, it is.
            Indeed, I have been using this bad boy for a year now and I have been so satisfied with it. Also another thing if you want to fly I highly recommended a joystick of some sort other wise it will be very difficult to fly.
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

wow...so much cool gear. I am using the ol' trustY Logitec Extreme 3D Pro.....might be time for an upgrade
              *checks wallet*
              Last edited by Dredge; 11-02-2009, 01:06 PM.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

phft joysticks are for women, men fly with keyboards, real men fly with one hand on the keys another on his joyst......Beer umm beer yeah

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
                  phft joysticks are for women, men fly with keyboards, real men fly with one hand on the keys another on his joyst......Beer umm beer yeah
                  mmmmmm beer.......

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Man I just said this to seal like 3 hours ago lol great minds think alike dredge

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
                      Man I just said this to seal like 3 hours ago lol great minds think alike dredge
                      Dredge have brain? *points to stomach*

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I would love some flight training personally.

Would like tips on smooth landing with auto hover off.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTMACHINA View Post
                          I would love some flight training personally.

Would like tips on smooth landing with auto hover off.
                          Same here. I pretty much use auto-hover as a crutch when it comes to landing. Not only that, but it takes me longer to make a smooth landing than all of the other pilots I've played with on the server.

My weakest areas are:
                          -Relying auto-hover as a crutch.
                          -Controlling airspeed.
                          -Making smooth landings quickly.

Comment

Only problem i just thought of is how are we going to pick instructers? Most everyone I have flown with is pretty good(except the osprey pilot that crashed into my C2 bird). We need to vote i guess.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

The TGU instructors (mainly myself) have everything taken care of.... the flight course will come soon. Just keep your eyes peeled.
                              |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X