• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news... Forthood

Link Here

please pray for these soldiers.

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Re: Breaking news... Forthood

i saw this on the news at the cinema when leaving, me and my friend (guy123) stood and watched whilst others walk around us.

my condolences are with the families who have lost loved ones in this tragedy.

Comment

That's a tragedy... As if the brave men and women of the armed forces didn't have enough to deal with..

God watch over them..
      sigpic Basic Infantry Training 31 October 2009

Comment

Jesus Christ!
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

My heart goes out to the family and friends of the killed and wounded soldiers.The building it happened in was where deploying and returning troops take care of paperwork and medical. If it happened where they were deploying to, they would have been armed and able to defend themselves. Killed and wounded by a medical officer who's oath was to do no harm.. so terribly cruel and sad.

Comment

Its a tragedy when our brothers and sisters in arms die over seas during acts of terrorism, but its indescribable when our own troops commit fratricide on our own soil. It leaves me speechless. Their families will be in my thoughts and hopes tonight.

Semper TG

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
              My heart goes out to the family and friends of the killed and wounded soldiers.The building it happened in was where deploying and returning troops take care of paperwork and medical. If it happened where they were deploying to, they would have been armed and able to defend themselves. Killed and wounded by a medical officer who's oath was to do no harm.. so terribly cruel and sad.
              He was a military psychiatrist. And a Major to boot. This happend right infront of my old company area. So I was on the phone all night making sure my guys where ok. I was lucky that none of my men where hit and I pray for the soldiers and families there.

SOLDIER.MISSION.FAMILY.TEAM.-Ft Hood, The Great Place

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Most psychiatrists are crazy to begin with... mix in a bit of Islamic extremism and this happens. The stupid thing was that the FBI did not warn his commander apparently about his radical online postings and he had been trying to get discharged. Loose cannons and clear nut jobs should not be allowed to stay in the military. I think all of us who have been in the military have seen guys who were like springs wound up to tight (even during peacetime) and who really needed to be booted out as they were just tragedies waiting to happen.

My prayers go out to the families and loved ones of all those effected by this horrible tragedy.
                "LETS ROLL GROUNDHOGS!!!" -Supreme Bashar Miles Teg (Heretics of Dune)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Miles Teg View Post
                  Most psychiatrists are crazy to begin with... mix in a bit of Islamic extremism and this happens. The stupid thing was that the FBI did not warn his commander apparently about his radical online postings and he had been trying to get discharged. Loose cannons and clear nut jobs should not be allowed to stay in the military. I think all of us who have been in the military have seen guys who were like springs wound up to tight (even during peacetime) and who really needed to be booted out as they were just tragedies waiting to happen.

My prayers go out to the families and loved ones of all those effected by this horrible tragedy.

true but the army is hurting bad for numbers. no one is re-enlisting and everyone is getting out. so they are trying to get/keep as many bodies to fill the slots as they can.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

True, but when they show tendencies towards Islamic extremism, they become a major security risk with the ability to cause tremendous damage to the warfighting effort. So I think some exceptions need to be made. Why they keep nutjob Islamic extremists in like this guy, and then throw out perfectly good gay soldiers is absolutely insane. They are still throwing out openly gay soldiers left and right.
                    Which would you prefer in your unit? A fag or an Al-Qaeda supporter?
                    "LETS ROLL GROUNDHOGS!!!" -Supreme Bashar Miles Teg (Heretics of Dune)

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X