Small Fireteam Coop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Fireteam Coop

Is anyone interested in doing some small 4-8 man coop with me? I've been trying to beat this single mission 04: Village Sweep with AI and I'm getting my but kicked every time. I'm interested in hosting a small server on my machine with a couple of folks to do small-scale coop stuff to practice working together as a fireteam and maybe get some FTL experience.

Re: Small Fireteam Coop

I'm up for that.

Comment

i love 5-10 player small unit stuff. Just out of curiosity you know that mission is supposed to be used with high command right? You have like 2 APCs, 2 fireteams, and an Cobra at your disposal lol.

In a world of Herp, one man dares to Derp.

Comment

I am happy to join.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

you can count me in .
          Just say what time you wanne play .
          Maybe today ??

Comment

Awesome. I'm EST and tend to play later in the evenings. From 10PM-3AM. I can start playing earlier though if you guys prefer, like around 7-8PM EST. I'm up for playing tonight. Shall we all just jump on one of the TS channels?

Comment

I'm down for that

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Miles View Post
                  Awesome. I'm EST and tend to play later in the evenings. From 10PM-3AM. I can start playing earlier though if you guys prefer, like around 7-8PM EST. I'm up for playing tonight. Shall we all just jump on one of the TS channels?
                  i can play any day after 9pm. So if you need me tonight, i'm in.
                  sigpic

ATI 4870 1GB Cat. 9.11 | Windows 7 7100 64 | RAID 0 640GB | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless | The Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse
                  let freedom ring with a shotgun blast

Comment

Originally posted by ThePieSpy View Post
                    i love 5-10 player small unit stuff. Just out of curiosity you know that mission is supposed to be used with high command right? You have like 2 APCs, 2 fireteams, and an Cobra at your disposal lol.
                    No, I didn't realize I could go into High Command mode because, well, I'm retarded. I thought the other friendly AI's were acting independently and that all I could do was call in CAS. I just loaded up the High Command boot camp tutorial and wen't "Ooooohhh!" I went through all the Boot Camp stuff when I first got the game but have only been playing as a infantryman since, so I completely forgot about that.

So I was thinking that for our coop, I'd like to play the "Cipher" mission. You can get it from Armaholic here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6789

I've been playing around with it in SP and it is pretty sweet. It's different every time.

Comment

For anyone who is interested in playing tonight, I'm going to hop onto TS around 10PM EST in one of the arma2 channels that aren't being used.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X