Custom Buttons for Counter Measures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Buttons for Counter Measures

I need some help with the new Flare system included in the Tacmod. Is there a way to customize a button to release flares? Right now I have to toggle thru my weapons list then pull the trigger like I would to release weapons. This does not give me enough time to launch flares when an SA-7 is locked on.

ON another note I am tired of seeing my LZ's get overrun on La Drang without notification that it is closed. We need a 2ndary LZ that is more safe.

thanks for your help
    sigpic

Re: Custom Buttons for Counter Measures

unfrotunatly, i dont think there is a way to have a custom button for flares. So imafraid your just gonna have to suck it up until a better system is released. (this flare mod is the best one atm)

as for Ia Drang theres nothing that can be done about that. you need to work on that in game

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Rollins View Post

ON another note I am tired of seeing my LZ's get overrun on La Drang without notification that it is closed. We need a 2ndary LZ that is more safe.

thanks for your help
      that is up to your command. bring it up with them in game.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Also there is some kind of bug where the UH1Y Venom's just disappear and they do not respawn once they disappear.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Rollins View Post
          I need some help with the new Flare system included in the Tacmod. Is there a way to customize a button to release flares? Right now I have to toggle thru my weapons list then pull the trigger like I would to release weapons. This does not give me enough time to launch flares when an SA-7 is locked on.

thanks for your help
          The flares automatically release...in the a10, harrier, su25/34...well they do for me anyway....havnt tried the heli's with flares yet but i presume they deploy automatically also.
          To see this in action place an enemy plane with no ammo on a map, get close behind it and lock it but dont fire. The thing looks like a christmass tree :D

Can someone point out where the F16 is in the editor? Ive got another F16 in there and its flare system sucks compared to the new one but i cannot find it :(
          Nihility

Comment

In reality the venom does deploy flares automatically along with an audible warning which includes direction of incoming missile. But I have not seen my flares auto deploy yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X