• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 353rd Special Operations Group is now mobilizing

Department Of Defense 09 NOV 2009
    www.tacticalgamer.com

TO: All Arma2 TG-SM Members deployed in the Chernarus/Utes/Everon AORS

Effective immedeatly the 353rd Special Operations SGroup is being called into action in the areas of Chernarus/Utes/Everon. The 353rd Special Operations Group is looking for highly motivated troopers to fill certin slots in this special forces unit. Apply by sending a PM to me via www.tacticalgamer.com or by speaking with me in TS. Applicants will be vetted to ensure they meat the SM rquirements and are qulified to fill assained and requested roster slots. Below is the Open Roster slots. If you feel you can fill one of these roster slots please apply. Applicants will need to complete all required recruitment and testing standards to become an “operator” in the 353rd. Also note becoming a SM and applying doesn't mean you will be accepted. 3rd SOS and 4th SOS are inter-squad designations and will not reflect on the wiki or site, if you need to locate us look for the 353rd SOG.
    Become a supporting member today: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

Mission Statement:

This unit will be based off the USAF Combat Controllers. We are the 353rd Special Operations Wing. Its main function is to provide mission commanders with real time recon intel, taking out high priority targets when possible, guiding Fighter strike aircraft on target with laser guiding equipment and performing search and rescue missions for down pilots and POWS. The 353rd will utilize helos, C-130s and other vehicles for insertion and exfil. The 353rd will be broken down into 2 Squadrons. The 3rd Special Operations SQ (Dragon Unit), which will conduct all missions involving S&R, Recon, Combat Control of Strike craft and taking out high priority targets. The second sub unit is the 4th Special ops SQ (GhostRiders). They will be a support unit. They will fly the Helos,C-130s and strike craft that the 3rd SOS will use to complete its mission.

ROSTER:
    OIC: COL Boondocksaint
    2IC: MAJ Dredge

3rd SOS

Team leader: -----Open
    DM/Sniper:----Open
    DEMO/Utility:----Open
    Medic: ---Open

4th SOS

Airboss: ------Open
    Fighter Pilot: -------Open
    Transport/Supply Pilots x2 -------Open
    Door gunners/Crew: X2----Open

353rd Special Operations Squadron "Leading the Way"
    3rd SOS "Pro Patria Pro Liberis" ( For the Country, For Freedom)
    4th SOS "Spooky"

Boondocksaint, COL, |TG-353rd|
    Commanding Officer
    Tactical Gamer/Supporting Member
    Attached Files

Re: 353rd Special Operations Group is now mobilizing

Please Use the below Form when applying. And FWD it to myself via PM or MAJ Dredge via PM

To:353rd Special Operations Group/CC

Game Name:
    Forum Name:
    Supporting Member: Y/N
    Experience in Arma2:
    Special Abilities: (Fly, Sniper, Leader)
    Roster slot requested:
    Real Military Experience: Nation, Branch, Rank, Yrs
    Time Zone:

All 353rd members must speak clearly and have good comm skills.

Comment

What kind of time dedication does the 305SOG require?

Comment

We will not have mandatory play time, I am active duty military and can miss some practices or missions, I will never punish a person for taking care of Rl first. We will post mission and practice times, but they will be if you can make it type things.

Comment

Also I must note again applicants must be a SM at this time.

Comment

Good luck 353rd!

See about having your own XML created by posting in the Contact an Admin forums or PM Browna or Jeepo.

| |

Comment

good luck man

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

thanks guys will do, will try to contact then about the XML

Comment

Yay another IHS for Arma and specifically for Arma. I remember my good old days in the 7th. It is a great chance to develop friendships.

Comment

Good luck men, nice to see another Arma IHS.

Comment

Good luck. Count me out though. It would be too hard on my Marine sensitivities to use Air Force ranks and SOPs. =P

EDIT: I meant that good luck part, though. I wish you the best, and I look foward to working with y'all in the field.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

I'm only interested in an IHS focused on latrine duty goddammit!

Comment

I heard they had a special billet for you, Scope. Something about a 50 gallon drum and a can of diesel. Don't remember, though.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

Barnes you should join bro as for ranks we can make our own and the sips are being made up but this is some hardcore recon lol

Comment

We'll talk this evening. I like the command staff, and I'm sure it's a good unit, but I'm pretty hard on training requirements for military units. You'd have to be willing to let me go all out on training.

That said, can you be on Teamspeak in a few hours? Say 1215 your time?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X