Extraction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extraction

donegal wanted me to post this. this is an extraction idea that we are toying with in our IHS forum for a mission for TG and our IHS!!!

Originally posted by Adiventure
    It might be impossible to do, but if the extract could be like this: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9pA4I606No[/media]

You would be the coolest mission creator ever.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Extraction

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    donegal wanted me to post this. this is an extraction idea that we are toying with in our IHS forum for a mission for TG and our IHS!!!
    Someone already did script exactly like this, with a demo mission :). It is called - CRRC Chinook Extraction, more info here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6639.

Mission maker only has to change it to work on MP. I may used it in one of my future missions, it looks cool.

Comment

Yes helo casting! Now that we got chinooks lets get the scripters onboard.
      (see what i did there...ok...moving on)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Plenty of pilots around. Make it so that anywhere from 3-6 CRRCs need extract after a bunch of guys finish an objective and need to get out quick!

Comment

already workin on it :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

the little kid in me thinks that was the coolest video I've ever seen.
            The real life pilot in me thinks that just violated so many Transport Regulations (Yes, I know it's military and it doesn't fall under civilian jurisdiction).
            awesome video though. Gotta love the mlitary.
            sigpic Basic Infantry Training 31 October 2009

Comment

Just go with the little child in you, it's never led me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Adiventure View Post
                Just go with the little child in you, it's never led me wrong.
                same here....but i have been arrested because of that little guy before....If anyone has gotten this script to work let me know, its proving "difficult". Also there is NO WAY to do this in multiplayer with real pilots. Jimmy and I tried for an hour with no success so it has to be AI pilots
                Last edited by Dredge; 11-13-2009, 08:56 AM.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I tried it once with a friend and it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by =Romagnolo= View Post
                    I tried it once with a friend and it didn't work
                    tried with a real pilot or the AI script?

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X