Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Week TG Euro Event

Hi Guys,

this may have been a topic in the past but I thought with Arma 2 getting better and better with each patch I would bring this up again.
    I loved the Sunday events with Arma in the past. The main problem for me was that by the time we actually got the game running we would close to 24:00hrs CET. The missions would last 2 hours + so in the end would go to bed early monday monday morning. Needless to say my work suffered next day.
    Sooooo I thought it would be fantastic if we could do a TG Euro event sometime mid week starting say 20:30 GMT we could get in some good classic event style gameplay and still be able to function the next day at work.

anyways just my 2 pence/cents/rappen/öre

let me know what you euro gamers think........

best Rampart

sigpic

Re: Mid Week TG Euro Event

Im all for it!!!

Comment

hurray thats already 2 of us!!!! Cmon Euro gamers start browsing TG website at work and reply!!! :) Could we perhaps have a supporting members (Admin) view on this? I know as freeloader I dont really have much say in event organizing.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds good for me

Comment

now all we gotta do is give this a test run with a decent mission? any ideas? Also what day would suit people best? I figure we start out with these 2 items then kinda build this idea from there. Suggestions welcome

sigpic

Comment

Alrighty as a euroadmin I would assist in anyway possible to make this happen, so name times and places and we will try to get a sticky going.

Whatever the date, try and aim for something repeatable for all.

Comment

I'm in the States but can join in mid-day if needed.
              The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

Count on me.Actually i might have a mission for that.Its calls Heroes of Chernarus 12ppl Coop.I'm gone post it put it on server or iff any of you boys and girls ;) want to play on Avgani (need caa1 addon we can put a search a mission on it).

Comment

man I would love avgani but I believe its not part of our mod pack. As far as your mission goes I would love to give it a go. Also we need to forward this idea of a euro night to the admins. Once they see there is a real need for it we can start planning for real. Real mission briefs. Real chain of command etc etc. Also I would like it to be non jip and no respawn so everyone is really on their toes.

sigpic

Comment

If your doing this anytime in the near future you can count me in :)
                    "Somethimes it feels like life sucks, but you still got to make the best of it.."

Comment

nice to have feedback guys. I will see if we can do a poll or something in the forum. This way we can give the admins proof that a midweek euro TG event is wanted.

sigpic

Comment

Id be good for a Wednesday any week.
                        I really want to start squad leading too so maybe these smaller organized games would be a place to start.
                        Maybe we could try run them every other week to the Sunday events? Or if anyone else is up for it every week :D
                        Nihility

Comment

Yes good idea maybe start with every other week and go from there. I dont want to rush this so I plan on working on a concept and aim to get an event planned early January. Reason being I have pressing real life issues such as military service and xmas hols :). But it would be good if some of us Euro TG`ers could get together and define some mission parameters and Squad sizes overall command structures etc. Would definately want it to be a coordinated team effort.

sigpic

Comment

What about starting a European based armA IHS? Food for thought.

I know I'm going to get blasted for this but oh well. Alright folks throw your punches.
                            FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Im up for it god willing that
                              i can drag myself away from dragonage
                              To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X