A little feedback...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little feedback...

Just wanted to ask anyone who took part in the Deep Water mission that I led on the night of 11/10 to give me a little feedback on how I did. Be nice, I was a command virgin prior to that mission :)

Re: A little feedback...

Gun, as your other SL I would be the one to evaluate you eh?

So here you go. May be because it was your first time, you were extra careful. You kept telling us exactly what to do, which is micromanaging. I did follow your every orders though.

On the castle assault you put us against the rising sun. It was darker with the sun in our eyes. Little details like that do not have to explained but considered.

At times when situation is hot I wanted the long orders to stop, so I can hear what my squad members were reporting as we were danger close to us some at times. Scope yelling in contacts did not help either. He was so jumpy.

So there you go Gun. You did great believe me. I loved that game. But in the future if you do take up commanding again, keep the orders short, let the SLs have more freedom to do the task as they have up close eye on things.

Anyway I hope I was not being mean. I hope you take up commanding again.

Comment

Great to hear from my other SL on this one.

Thanks B, I'll keep that stuff in mind. You did do a great job following orders. I'll work on keeping orders shorter in the future.

I realized as soon as we got in position to take the castle that sun was BAD NEWS. I guess I was more concerned about having terrain in our favor and didn't take it into account. I think that mission would be fun to play in the very early morning hours, with extract occuring somewhere near sunrise... just my thoughts.

Great job, and thank you for the tips.

Comment

Just remember to trust your squad leaders and give a general plan. They will ALWAYS make sure it gets done. They don't need to be watched all the time...(just sometimes *cough*jimmy*cough*)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X