Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alert!! Air Raid Utes Island(combat photography)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert!! Air Raid Utes Island(combat photography)

Caught some scenes last nite on Alpha...now if we can find a fitting opponent to the F16 8)-

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94WPe0sfeU[/media]

LOLZZZZZZZ We should feel so fortunate..I stumbled upon this while brousing youtube 8)-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khG8pVEmzO4
    Last edited by Call911; 11-15-2009, 07:39 AM.
    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Re: Alert!! Air Raid Utes Island(combat photography)

hahah thats awesome i feature in it =D man i dont see what the hell falcon gets so angry about, its a damn fun mission and breaks up the ultra serious ground pounding we do on chernorususioious every day.

we just need to set up that map for the sopwith camel addon so i can live out my ww1 pilot fantasy without buying rise of flight =p
    sigpic
    excuse my poor english, im australian

Comment

with falcon being so anti-technology, it doesn't surprise me that locking on to a target with an AMRAM and shooting it down makes him angry :)

Comment

haha. that was a wicked video.
        sigpic Basic Infantry Training 31 October 2009

Comment

LOL AA madness. Nice vid!

Comment

Originally posted by stozzcheese View Post
            its a damn fun mission and breaks up the ultra serious ground pounding we do on chernorususioious every day.

So when can we see the Rabbit Hunt video with some Metallica music over it? (Maybe Fuel?) I can see it now :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Gungnir View Post
              with falcon being so anti-technology, it doesn't surprise me that locking on to a target with an AMRAM and shooting it down makes him angry :)
              Its not that I despise this mission, Its that I find it a pointless exercise to dogfight in arma, given the general crappiness of the flight models, the at best awkward controls and ZERO attempt at modeling even the most basic avionics makes this in my view a pointless exercise if I want to fly an F16 I play Falcon 4 if I want to simulate infantry combat I load up ArmA. Now I understand there is something to be said for going out there and having a good dogfight irregardless of how realistic it may be and I'm all for that but, the mission was having some conflicts with the way some people installed the mods and playing it when we were trying to switch from a sever with 40 people when the mission has 20 slots wasn't helping maintain the population. So yes I got frustrated, however this has less to do with the mission and more to do with the circumstances under which it was being played. That being said I'm more than willing to dogfight anyone here :).

Comment

That was a blast. The only problem was the fact that BluFor couldn't tab/lock on to find enemies... leading me to believe at first that I was the worst pilot in the history of air.
                |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
                Looms but the Horror of the shade,
                And yet the menace of the years
                Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

if i could make decent missions i would make a camel dogfight literally right now =p i dont care how crap the flight model is! i dont want to buy rise of flight =p
                  sigpic
                  excuse my poor english, im australian

Comment

give me a couple days i will make one for you guys :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                      give me a couple days i will make one for you guys :)
                      Woo8)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8381
                      "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
                      "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
                      Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

in the process of doing it as a side project. real basic. player-vehicle respawn crazyness. i will post on here the mods i used and you need to get inorder to play it
                        :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Those planes I posted are'nt armed so. Less theres a way to script it somehow. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with 8)
                          Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

dang ok. I will make it all camels they have 7 weapon systems to choose from. I should throw in a random jet somewhere that is like an easter egg lol. That could fun. lmao

@Call911 you going to make another crazy top gun video about this one too? That would be AWESOME! highway to the danger zone.........................Camel.....E-P-I-C

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                              dang ok. I will make it all camels they have 7 weapon systems to choose from. I should throw in a random jet somewhere that is like an easter egg lol. That could fun. lmao

@Call911 you going to make another crazy top gun video about this one too? That would be AWESOME! highway to the danger zone.........................Camel.....E-P-I-C
                              I can I just did that one on the fly as everybody was having such a fun time. I was having just as much fun standin back an watchin the crazy flyers an the missles an flares galore over the airbase. Did u ever get a chance to play Celery's Camel Rage(http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1722) in ArmA1?
                              Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X