Air Assault School Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Assault School Pics

Here are a few pictures from the recent Air Assault Course.
    Congrats to everyone for passing and I hope you encourage others to attend the next one.

To my instructors thanks for the help you all did a great job!
    Attached Files

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Air Assault School Pics

I have only these 2:

But I have a whole training on tape :P Yeah, I'm going to edit and post here as soon as it is done, wich, I think, will take time because I have 50 gigas of video (damn fraps).

Comment

Originally posted by =Romagnolo= View Post
      But I have a whole training on tape :P Yeah, I'm going to edit and post here as soon as it is done, wich, I think, will take time because I have 50 gigas of video (damn fraps).
      I hope you recorded also the epic Blackhawk backflip that killed most of the guys still near it at the end :D
      sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Originally posted by Merula View Post
        I hope you recorded also the epic Blackhawk backflip that killed most of the guys still near it at the end :D
        "Tactical Gamer, the mature community"

Sure I did !

Comment

Comment

This was a lot of fun and everyone should utilize these classes when available. Even if we never get to use this level of training ingame, it still gives us oppurtunites to play the game in a training scenerio. We don't always have to play missions because this training was just as fun.
            FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

When do we get our medals? XD
              While tanks can make things go boom, they Ironically get there ass kicked by infantry.

Comment

[media]http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy343/Boondizzle666/TGU%20Air%20Assault/arma22009-11-2112-42-11-42.jpg[/media]

this is just what I was needing for my video :D

Comment

Originally posted by wafflynumber View Post
                  When do we get our medals? XD
                  as soon as i get it back from TGU

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Awesome pics and great mission! We definitely should do such training from time to time again.
                    "LETS ROLL GROUNDHOGS!!!" -Supreme Bashar Miles Teg (Heretics of Dune)

sigpic

Comment

Like i said before, even if all the training we do doesn't get utilized all the time, it still is fun because it's just another aspect of playing the game. We can push this game to the limits in how we train and training can become small events if this is something the instructors want to dedicate time to. I know we all don't want to become fulltime teachers but perhaps there are those that don't mind teaching tactics and the like.

Spartan 4

Comment

We could even pursue the idea of creating TG instructional videos on BIT, Flight Training, Air Assualt, etc. Be cool to have that available for anyone new to this game and wanting to learn before jumping in game.

Pictures, bunch of reading, and lots of pages don't really help you out unless your seeing it and practicing it.

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
                          We could even pursue the idea of creating TG instructional videos on BIT, Flight Training, Air Assualt, etc. Be cool to have that available for anyone new to this game and wanting to learn before jumping in game.

Pictures, bunch of reading, and lots of pages don't really help you out unless your seeing it and practicing it.

So, I finished my video wich I recorded from that class. I'll upload between today and tomorrow, but I think it is going to take some time, since the video is 10 min long and because of the resolution, its big.

Comment

We have faith in you romagnolo!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X