Air Assault School - Video from a student

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Assault School - Video from a student

So, I didn't see about the check in topic to this class-event. Lucky, I was in the right place at the right time. I tried to filme everything, wich I did pretty well, the bad part is that youtube has a limit of 10 minutes per video, so I had to cut many parts and speed up others, I hope you understand.

This video is dedicated to all instructors, students and specially to anyone who didnt make it to the class.

I hope you enjoy my editing too :P

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEibtjqak2E[/media]

PS: At the time I posted it here, there was no HD avaible, but it will be up soon.

Re: Air Assault School - Video from a student

lol at the beginning and end.
    The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

first 30 seconds of that video explained everything.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Great video!!!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Really nice video! Cheers! :D

Comment

Director Romagnolo

Seriously,
            I was there for the training and enjoyed your film a lot. Let my wife watch it ... she is content to know that after all her despair there are others like me!

I think she feels better knowing that I am not mentally ill or returning to my childhood ("cowboys and indians" was the hot game then .. how times have changed).

Very nice creation.
            "The unexamined life is not worth living". Socrates. "The unlived life is not worth examining". |TG| tiggr

Comment

Lol very nice video

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Good work :)
                |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

After we all pulled pieces of the helicopter out of our hair (thanks jimmy!) it went very well. lol. I want to thank everyone for participating in the class. Romagnolo great vid. You are going to have to start getting more of our training on video. To those that missed it don't fret there will be another one.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Nothing worse than having a woman around when you're playing ArmA.............

Comment

Originally posted by Gr!mReeper View Post
                      Nothing worse than having a woman around when you're playing ArmA.............
                      who jimmy? lol

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by =Romagnolo= View Post
                        So, I didn't see about the check in topic to this class-event. Lucky, I was in the right place at the right time. I tried to filme everything, wich I did pretty well, the bad part is that youtube has a limit of 10 minutes per video, so I had to cut many parts and speed up others, I hope you understand.

This video is dedicated to all instructors, students and specially to anyone who didnt make it to the class.

I hope you enjoy my editing too :P

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEibtjqak2E[/media]

PS: At the time I posted it here, there was no HD avaible, but it will be up soon.
                        HAHAHAHAH the first 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Nner View Post
                          HAHAHAHAH the first 30 seconds.
                          I have tried to block that out of my memory.......:( lol. Hey thanks for the help Dr. Nner. +1 for you buddy .

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

yeah good video rom lol was good bro

Comment

Wish I had fraps, you could have included my 30 seconds of pwning bots with the doorgun. Also my 30 seconds of pwning friendly players with the door gun. There happens to be a theme here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X