X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =Romagnolo=
    started a topic Air Assault School - Video from a student

Air Assault School - Video from a student

So, I didn't see about the check in topic to this class-event. Lucky, I was in the right place at the right time. I tried to filme everything, wich I did pretty well, the bad part is that youtube has a limit of 10 minutes per video, so I had to cut many parts and speed up others, I hope you understand.

This video is dedicated to all instructors, students and specially to anyone who didnt make it to the class.

I hope you enjoy my editing too :P

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEibtjqak2E[/media]

PS: At the time I posted it here, there was no HD avaible, but it will be up soon.

• fireship4
    replied
    Re: Air Assault School - Video from a student

Great video, especially the blackhawks in formations turning at the end of the airfield.

Leave a comment:

• Romaniac
    replied

Thanks for making this Romangolo.

Leave a comment:

• Dredge
    replied

^^
    What? Its not MY fault he is slow...I think im going to start adding in a reporter slot for the schools so we can have dedicated video capture. :)

Leave a comment:

• Adiventure
    replied

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
    Im sure I speak for all of the instructors when I say

"We are very pleased that you like the training and where able to take away from it valuable skills that you can use while you are in game."

Well........maybe we ALL wouldnt say that......boon would say something like
    "........uh.................H-E-L-I-C-O-P-T-E-R........"
    Really? Really Dredge?

"look at that metal bird eating people" "now it's puking them out" "gross"

Oh Boon. :D

Leave a comment:

• =Romagnolo=
    replied

Originally posted by wafflynumber View Post
    Does the 30 seconds of said video contradict the main ethos of this community? Hell yeah!
    Belive me, it was inside the Tactical Gamer Armed Assault 2 Alpha Server.

Leave a comment:

• ForGlory&Pain
    replied

Until they get a mod that adds a kegger, loose virtual triggers are the party expressioun of choice when the work is done. :P

Leave a comment:

• Dredge
    replied

Originally posted by wafflynumber View Post
    Does the 30 seconds of said video contradict the main ethos of this community? Hell yeah!
    rofl:D

Leave a comment:

• wafflynumber
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dredge
    replied

Im sure I speak for all of the instructors when I say

"We are very pleased that you like the training and where able to take away from it valuable skills that you can use while you are in game."

Well........maybe we ALL wouldnt say that......boon would say something like
    "........uh.................H-E-L-I-C-O-P-T-E-R........"

Leave a comment:

• Merula
    replied

Originally posted by Gr!mReeper View Post
    Nothing worse than having a woman around when you're playing ArmA.............
    Yeah, too bad you had to go afk and then we had to restart the mission when that BH bugged out. You did a great job as SL, and you spotted the red smoke grenade and acted correctly. :)
    So thank you, thanks to Miles-Teg for taking the SL role in my place, thank you to our deisgnated pilot for doing an excellent job, thank you to my squad-mates, thank you Nner for being our instructor... and thank you to everyone that participated, since it wouldn't be fair not to thank properly everyone involved (especially our instructors for setting up this mission and Romagnolo for filming, editing and posting the video of the training) :D

Leave a comment:

• Adiventure
    replied

Wish I had fraps, you could have included my 30 seconds of pwning bots with the doorgun. Also my 30 seconds of pwning friendly players with the door gun. There happens to be a theme here.

Leave a comment:

• Boondocksaint
    replied

yeah good video rom lol was good bro

Leave a comment:

• Dredge
    replied

Originally posted by Dr. Nner View Post
    HAHAHAHAH the first 30 seconds.
    I have tried to block that out of my memory.......:( lol. Hey thanks for the help Dr. Nner. +1 for you buddy .

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nner
    replied

Originally posted by =Romagnolo= View Post
    So, I didn't see about the check in topic to this class-event. Lucky, I was in the right place at the right time. I tried to filme everything, wich I did pretty well, the bad part is that youtube has a limit of 10 minutes per video, so I had to cut many parts and speed up others, I hope you understand.

This video is dedicated to all instructors, students and specially to anyone who didnt make it to the class.

I hope you enjoy my editing too :P

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEibtjqak2E[/media]

PS: At the time I posted it here, there was no HD avaible, but it will be up soon.
    HAHAHAHAH the first 30 seconds.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X