Bi-Plane Top Gun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi-Plane Top Gun

Ok. I have this here so I can get a feel for what you guys will play. If i was to take the three bi-plane addons from armaholic this one this one and this one and make one addon folder with all of them in it, then make a new top gun mission how many people would actually download the addon and play the mission?
    Yes
    73.08%
    No
    26.92%

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Bi-Plane Top Gun

Sure, I'm for it. Its just not sure if it will work without this addons on server.

If you need any help with the mission, let me know. I strongly advice to use Utes or Everon island, because they don't generate lag when there is lots of planes in the air.

PS: Also, name the mission like "Red Baron", or something so it doesn't confuse people with my TopGun.

PS2: I know why Bluefor can't TAB lock the targets in TopGun and it will be fixed.

Comment

This would probably be better than the topgun mission. Sorry Mikee but the flight physics make it deadly to dog fight properly. At least these by planes would be going under 200mph.....i hope :D
      Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
        This would probably be better than the topgun mission. Sorry Mikee but the flight physics make it deadly to dog fight properly. At least these by planes would be going under 200mph.....i hope :D
        I'm not saying what will be better or worse :D and I really think that flying these old WW1 planes will be fun.

Comment

This mission can be added to the server but as of now when we run it I will run it off of my machine for those that want to play. I will also find a way to have it labeled properly if it does make it to the server that way there will be no confusion as to what is needed. I will post a link for a single folder that has all of these addon planes in it. That way you wont need to add in three items to your tag lines.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
            This mission can be added to the server but as of now when we run it I will run it off of my machine for those that want to play. I will also find a way to have it labeled properly if it does make it to the server that way there will be no confusion as to what is needed. I will post a link for a single folder that has all of these addon planes in it. That way you wont need to add in three items to your tag lines.
            Nice one dredge!
            Nihility

Comment

If i get enough people that say they would like to play it i will make something happen soup

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Just so you know the mission will not work on the server unless the server too has the required addons.

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
                  Just so you know the mission will not work on the server unless the server too has the required addons.
                  there you have it. i will run it from my machine then assuming enough people will actually play it.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I would play it.
                    Although a dogfighting mission I wouldn't mind trying would be between Ah6s: helo vs. helo combat is quite different from a regular dogfight and they behave more realistically in ArmA than fixed-wing aircrafts
                    sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

interesting.........i will look into it for you guys

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

yes, incredibly keen on playing this! ive been flying camels, and fokker's in the editor for the last week!
                        sigpic
                        excuse my poor english, im australian

Comment

Sign me up! WW1 dog fighting here we come!

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

What is the flight model on the biplanes like?

Comment

I will only play if there is a realistic red baron pilot model

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X