Weekend Safety Brief

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Safety Brief

Guys this is a tradition the security forces career field has. We get read this before any off time. It is verbatim. Every unit does it but it varies.

1.Don't drink and drive.
    2.If your under 21 don't drink (unless in a theater that states other wise)
    3.It is encouraged SF drinks in groups. It raises chances of winning a bar fight
    4.if you are going to jail , bring a fellow SF member. Lowers chances of Carnal Knowledge
    5.Wear a condom
    6.If 5 can't be completed find a new activity in accordance with the UCMJ
    7.Don't die
    8.Don't kill anyone
    9.Don't call your supervisor if you kill someone
    10.Be safe, Have fun, Defensor Fortis

Real talk guys be safe and have a great holiday. I want to see all TG members back here in one piece.

Re: Weekend Safety Brief

rule 11, don't gamble with British troops, you will loose/end up naked

Comment

If your deep-frying a turkey, please make sure you know how and do it in a safe location. Hot oil and a wet bird is not friendly for cooking noobs. 3rd degree burns are a great way to get into the season.

Comment

12. British troops always end up naked, trust me I don't know why but the RAF thinks its funny to run through the fob naked lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post

9.Don't call your supervisor if you kill someone
          lol

Comment

Sounds like a pretty good safety brief to me

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

When i was in Virginia beach chillin with a friend of mine who's a army recruiter there, he gave the same briefing to some guys we went drinking with that night.

One thing off topic... never knew the army could have women who are SMOKIN hot. I am going back next year again and looking forward to Virgina beach again.

Okay back on topic. Everyone please be safe!
              FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

And remember...If you shake it more then twice, you are playing with it.
                The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

And the weekend event is?

Comment

96!!!!!
                    In keeping with long standing military tradition, rules 1 and 2 are broken by nightfall following the brief.
                    As for the SF buddy program, this only works when not near Marine bases, as Marines are traditionally known to only possess one car per 45 enlisted men, and all 45 of those shuttle to the bar in said POV, and usually in a somewhat intoxicated state prior to departure. This results in a fight that consists of 43 Marines (one outside smoking, the other using the head) and two airmen. The math is not good.
                    The upside is that the airmen generally avoid the drunk tank, while ten to fifteen Marines who were to innebriated to get away (which consists of swimming the bay that the bar is next to and sleeping on a park bench at the beach)are unable to talk their way out of jail.

And you forgot the "if your activity does not enjoy the blessing of the UCMJ, don't get caught."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X