*ATTENTION* TG Mod pack update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *ATTENTION* TG Mod pack update

Due to updates becoming available for Adukes helos and Desert Mercs. We have updated the TG modpack with the latest versions. Please use your Yoma Tools to get the update.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: *ATTENTION* TG Mod pack update

also for the time being only the bravo link is working for the updated files

alpha link will work soon.
    However you can still launch your game with the alpha link

Comment

Cool! Any other goodies included in this version other than the updated helos and mercs?

Comment

Originally posted by Corporal_Cody View Post
        Cool! Any other goodies included in this version other than the updated helos and mercs?
        Nope, there may be in the next update but not this one.
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

In relation to the newish instructions in the sticky
          Step 2) Download and install the TG mod pack using Yoma's automagical AddonSync.

2A. Download the most recent version of Yoma's AddonSync from here.

2B. Run the AddonSync program and click the "New Server" button at the top.

2C. Now you should be in the "Server" tab of the 3 tabs in the upper-left, "Server", "Download addons", and "Launch game". You should also be in the "Auto configuration" tab of 5 sub-tabs that appear lower near the middle.

2D. Paste this exact link into the "Auto config URL" box (2nd box from the top):
          i have tabs similar to those but not identical. Im afraid if i start messing with it ill end up having to redownload EVERYTHING.

Is the auto config URl the same as "addon server URL" ?
          Nihility

Comment

I was using beta version 1.0.31.0 when I wrote those instructions.

You should be pasting the URL into the box that has the Import Server button next to it.

| |

Comment

This look right?

Damnit, gimmie a min to figure out how to make it bigger.....

2 edit: christ, i cant resize it cause i dont use photo shop etc. Can u zoom in with ure CTRL+Wheel and see?

3 edit: Know that doesnt work either. Oh dear....
              Nihility

Comment

Disregard. I didnt know a new version of yoma came out Monday.
                Nihility

Comment

Any news on when the CBA update makes it to the modpack? It's been out for a few weeks now. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
                    Any news on when the CBA update makes it to the modpack? It's been out for a few weeks now. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231
                    LOL thanks Fin for reminding us we wanted to update it but completely forgot :madsmile:. We will do it the next time for sure though.
                    |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Np, I was just wondering as it has come up here on the forums quite a few times :)

You might btw also want to check if ad_helos.pbo was actually updated on the server. The file on the server is ~13mb and has a different MD5 compared to what the list says it should be in Yoma. It tries to re-download it again and again as the MD5s never match. This is using the configfile for Bravo.

Comment

Just want to note that it seems that the Alpha link has not yet been updated with the new files. I thought you might do this when you add the SLX stuff to the server this weekend but I'm posting just in case.
                        "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
                        So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
                        tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
                        tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
                        tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
                        tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Connect to the bravo server like Marine had mentioned. The alpha download server is down but Bravo has everything you need to be up to date.
                          FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

were not adding the slx to the addon pack yet as we might not use it at all

Comment

Yes I have the new files via bravo. It seems AddonSync is still able to connect to the Alpha download server and compare the files so it looks to be up.
                              "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
                              So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
                              tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
                              tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
                              tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
                              tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X