This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLX Test take 2

Alright we have eliminated the features you don't want and got rid of the lag we think so I present to you the updated version. Just delete your old SLX folder and replace with new one. http://www.4shared.com/file/162366164/ee247d87/SLX.html You must run the new one when you join the server or the server will crash!!!! We have have 2 optional files which is bullet impacts and explosion dust. For some they may be laggy which is why they are optional. To install them simply move them from the optional folder to the SLX addons folder. Edit: the password is available on Teamspeak, as usual.
    Last edited by Gill; 11-29-2009, 10:04 PM. Reason: Updated the URL to the "new, new" SLX, also updated info on password
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: SLX Test take 2

Great! Downloading now, I'll test it later.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Quick question, Is the FOV still fubar or did you guys remove the pbo that was causing it?
      The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

Not adjusted yet, but I understand it will be very soon.

Comment

Copy that. Thats really the biggest problem I had with slx.

Comment

when is the test??

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I believe it's all day today. Or until the server cry's out in pain again.

Comment

*edit* nvm

Comment

Is the thing with vehicles still there? Where a helo and smoke and burn?

Comment

my pc back maybe see ya in there.
                    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
                    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
                    Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                      Quick question, Is the FOV still fubar or did you guys remove the pbo that was causing it?
                      If you don't like the FOV, just delete the SLX_FOV.pbo. It's purely client-side, so no harm for the server if you don't have it.

Comment

ooo Thank you.

Comment

Excellent work on fast modifications to SLX. No need to make glue out of this horse yet.

Comment

Did the password get changed and if so where can I find it?

Comment

Ask on TS
                              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X