Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why TG Arma is best and you should help it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why TG Arma is best and you should help it.

As some of you know I have been moving and havn't been on. So I know you guys have missed my weekly QVC/TV sales guys rants about being a SM, so here it is....Sober version.

I woke up this morning and thought to my self, why is TG arma the best. Is it our sweet servers that almost always have players in it...no, is it our sweet admins......no, lol sorry socom. Is it our sweet tactics and missions.....No. To me it is the men and women, if we have any, that play Arma on this server. I finish my breakfest (whiskey, eggs and wife....wait I mean toast) and click on my TG forum link. I see General Discussion, BF Series, Some MMOS and some other games. They all have a few peeps viewing it. Then I click on my fav forums, this one. WTH 31 people viewing it at 1430z. That is crazy. But what is even crazier is most of them is SM's. Because lets be real SM's make the community better. If you don't beleive me ask an IHS member bout the fun events we have or just how fun it is in a IHS. Either way we got people working hard here to make Arma 2 the best portion of TG. Good job guys. This bud's for you lol. I will close with this. I like SM's but I like non-SM's more, because in every non-Sm is a SM dying to get out lol. FMJ FTW.........Boon out

Re: Why TG Arma is best and you should help it.

YOu still drunk?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Boon: Morning-after edition.

Lol

Comment

Respectfully Boon, I really hate these threads. Every time you make me A) feel bad for not paying to be part of this community, and B) feel as if there is a genuine gap between those that are, and those that aren't, supporting members. I know that's not your intention (especially with a hungover post such as this!), but damn, man, you're making me feel guilty for freeloading.

Comment

Scope you freeloading punk!

:D
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

scope wasn't my intention to seperate us. I like alot of the non SM guys and think they do good for the community, skin, you, adept. But let me hit you with some knowledge from the school house rock, just a billl on capital hill type stuff. I make these threads to make people relize that being an SM is important. If we don't have SM's we don't have a server. You say broseph, that it makes you feel bad, why, because imo you are one of those guys who should be an SM, because you are always on the servers and make your mark already. Now if you can't afford it or some other reason exsist, then it happens and you shouldn't feel bad. These threads are for the peeps who can afford it and just don't. The moochers lol j/k. But really you can't see a movie for free, or eat at a bistro for free, TG isn't free bottom line is it takes money to run. Scope you da man bro

Comment

I am deffinetly considering, no joke. Boondock, your drunken posts have worked. Right after I get a mic :)
              |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
              Looms but the Horror of the shade,
              And yet the menace of the years
              Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
                To me it is the men and women, if we have any, that play Arma on this server.
                We now have (I think) our first TG ArmA Female Player

Gentlemen I Give You Lorelei

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                  We now have (I think) our first TG ArmA Female Player

Gentlemen I Give You Lorelei
                  a girl where ?*looks around*
                  To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

guys quick drop your ummmm helmets yeah and grab your sock ladies in the bunks

Comment

lol
                      when i looked she already had 20 vistitors on that page

Comment

I actually believed this was a morning after post till I visit Boons page... and am now convinced that this is normal, and the nicely written ones are morning - after. He is the anti-drunk.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X