This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New slx folder (must have!)

Here is the updated SLX folder you must have in order to play on Alpha server

This is what your folder should look like.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: New slx folder (must have!)

Not even the improved weapon transitions or grenade throw? Wow.

Comment

This is ridikulous!

Comment

We only really cared about AI so we deleted everything but AI then we will slowly add things back in and see if they are causing issues. This is the point of testing.
        Edit: If you don't want to participate in this test then you can always play on Bravo server with no mods.
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
          This is ridikulous!
          x2

When can we just play good ol' fashion vanilla Arma.

All this mod stuff is way to confusing,
          I have to get this, I have to delete this, I have to update this, I have to test this....

I say if it ain't broke don't fix it

Comment

Oh my.. you are going to be scolded nobOdy! No more nay saying, If you post a negitive, then you must post a positive.

Comment

Christ Almighty, dudes. The folder is 529 KB. Download it in 10 - 30 seconds, unpack it, drop it into your custom addons folder.

Alternatively, if that proves to be too much work to facilitate the ongoing test then gather on Bravo and play there.

Sorry for being snarky, I'm just not looking forward to complaints about the giant ACE2 pack that will be required downloads. Anyone remember that 800MB - 1 gig ACE1 pack? The one you had to redownload in its entirety when a patch was applied?

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
                Christ Almighty, dudes. The folder is 529 KB. Download it in 10 - 30 seconds, unpack it, drop it into your custom addons folder.

Alternatively, if that proves to be too much work to facilitate the ongoing test then gather on Bravo and play there.

Sorry for being snarky, I'm just not looking forward to complaints about the giant ACE2 pack that will be required downloads. Anyone remember that 800MB - 1 gig ACE1 pack? The one you had to redownload in its entirety when a patch was applied?
                I know it takes like 5 seconds to download. It's just that I had to download the whole SLX pack which took 20 min. Then I had to go through deleting all the extra stuff, asking for the password, then being told to look for in the forums, then being retold to download again. All just to play. It gets a bit frustrating.

I'm sorry if I can't deal with all that. I just thinks its redonkulous we're doing all of this. I mean we're just gonna get rid of it when ACE2 comes out.

Comment

Why sit in the rain waiting for something better when you can potentially make something better in the meanwhile?

Comment

Posted the updated link the SLX sticky. Locking the thread for tidiness.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X