bravo server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bravo server

A huge amount of people wanted bravo server opened to bring in new players and where are all the TG players? Clamoring to get onto Alpha. Bravo is empty now and its been empty... nobody including the new players want to play on an empty server. I was told... you can play vanilla, go on bravo... ya right.

Re: bravo server

Then perhaps everyone wishes to play the modded experience that Alpha provides, Chief. Get to downloading! Let Yoma do its automatic thing, and install the teeny-tiny SLX updated deal.

Comment

Guess what, I have done all that and I can play on Alpha...I voiced my opinions on the addons and im done with that. You are missing my point, what good did opening bravo up if everyone leaves and goes to to alpha, I would say its a little unbalanced.Actually we are right back where we started, the new guys have to do what they used to have to do to play on the server where everyone is at.

Comment

i think the problem is that most of the TG people dont play on bravo for the obvious reasons of it being open to the public. The public usually doesn't have the discipline or the skill to do many things that TG players wish for. Since bravo lacks dedicated TG players there is no one there to give the TG experience and if matches start and the public joins they just see it as another random server on a long list of servers.
        If you wanna find me off TG
        Xbox live- fusionpo0
        Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
        Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

Most of TG wanted to open bravo to the public and said that they would control the pubbies and show them the way and the light of TG... Now they have to do it on alpha , while bravo sits empty.

Comment

Why dont we have volunteers to go and monitor bravo. I can do it every other day or so and make sure that it doesnt implode.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Players tend to congregate together, Chief. What's your point? Lock Bravo? Unlock Alpha? Lock both? Unlock both? Players are smart/foolish? Admins are leading us to greatness / are a bunch of turds and I hate them? :)

Comment

That's strange. When I started playing ArmA 2 somewhat recently I saw everybody on Bravo all the time, and only move to Alpha when the griefers started ruining everyone's game. Maybe people are going to Alpha now just to test out what the new SLX stuff is like... perhaps?

Comment

I think that the Bravo server should be utilized alot more. Personally, I wouldn't be involved with the TG community if I never stumbled upon the Bravo server by accident one day.

Mabye one day a week, the regulars can go onto Bravo to recruit new players. I know this has happened before, but I stronlgy believe that it should become a schedualed event. We could play some of our classic missions, and if any new player is interested, we can direct them to the website and inform them what Alpha server is all about.

The reason that Bravo server does not have any mods is so new players can join it. But I agree with ChiefBoats in the fact that no player who is unfamiliar with TG is going to want to join an empty server. We need to view Bravo as our door to other players in the Arma community, and we should utilize it properly. We don't always need to play on it, but once in a while it would be nice to play with some new gamers and introduce them to TG.
                  |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
                  Looms but the Horror of the shade,
                  And yet the menace of the years
                  Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

Belittling me and my opinion is very mature Gill but the facts still stand, bravo sits empty .It appears they all are jumping through the hoops to join alpha so lock them both and put coop on one and tvt on the other or make one uber military and the other not so much. Btw.. when you are finished with your test and make a final decision on what part of slx youre going to use is when ill add it to my game.

Comment

I didn't intend it as belittlement, Chief, I'm sorry it was construed that way.

Thanks for the clarification, though. You have a good point about the intention of Bravo being past its prime already. On a personal note, I never liked the TvT vs. COOP server setup as it tended to split the playerbase. Uber-military vs. not-so-much-uber-military split could split the playerbase again.

Maybe just keep one server as an... "event" server?

Comment

Aside from the flame wars about it you can tell the player base is already split when it comes to uber or not so much, that way they can try out both or have a place to lick their wounds after getting beat up by a drill sgt or from marching too much.

Comment

can't we all just get along....(waits for police batons)

Comment

really chief...... :(

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

jesus lighten up you guys. Its like there is no dissent allowed and we will wear you down or beat you down. There isn't just one way to play or one way to look at things. I am not swearing or getting in anybodys face or calling anyone out. Because I dont agree with everything thats being fed to me means I get the evil eye..This forum is still open to all the last time i looked. When the manure spreader passes over me and it looks, smells and tastes like BS what choice do I have.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X