Spaz Out Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaz Out Party

To anyone who was playing the new version of Waldo last night and was involved in the "Spaz out Party" by the satelite table well done.

I havnt laughed so much playing arma2 ever. 4 hours later when i went to bed I kept bursting out laughing everytime i thought of it.

Twas shapeing up to be a good mission, even if ***** had a powerline problem :D , until it crashed when we got on the move.
    Fair play to skin who joined in half way through in the CO spot.

Till the next epileptic disco!

And miles, mind your super sonic pistol :P
    Nihility

Re: Spaz Out Party

The best part of Miles' pistol is that a minute or so before I called out the possible supersonic report, he was pointing said pistol at me and whispering, "pew pew".

I think I was owned. :)

Comment

Except for hitting the power lines at the end i had a good time. GG to all! :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
        Except for hitting the power lines at the end i had a good time. GG to all! :)
        Ah there was no need to fess up Dredge, i stard out your name :P
        Nihility

Comment

You have no idea how bad that crushed my spirits. I had a perfect record up till then. Even flew and landed the C130 we used for our "Normandy" style invasion....only to clip the power lines with an entire squad in the back.....Had the server not gone down when it did i surely would have been in tears by the end :(

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
            You have no idea how bad that crushed my spirits. I had a perfect record up till then. Even flew and landed the C130 we used for our "Normandy" style invasion....only to clip the power lines with an entire squad in the back.....Had the server not gone down when it did i surely would have been in tears by the end :(
            C130 was epic laugh. "Welcome to TG airlines, in the event of crashing you will all burn".

I still cant figure out why you allways have a dead person riding in the back of your air trans. It it some sort of talisman or premonition XD
            Nihility

Comment

I exicute those that make fun of my flying :P

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X