IHS Mission Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IHS Mission Feedback

Ok. I posted this to ask for some honest feedback about the IHS mission that several of the squads ran a few days ago. I am going to tweak that one and possibly make several more. What I really need is this

-Sustains
    -Improves
    -Wish List

Please only people that where there for the mission post here. Thank you

~Dredge

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: IHS Mission Feedback

More 353rd guys next time :P
    Overall it was a good mission, but the 3 of us had no chance securing our target. We managed to clear the target, however at that point it was 2 of us and we were not armed for cqb when the OpFor came out of the woodwork in force.
    Not much more I can say as I was a bird after that. Would like to run it again though. :D
    The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

nightvision is pretty bad on the map, even with mods. Overcast should help.

SF mission was very good and difficult. Can't wait to play through the map completely.

Wish there was more consitency on silenced weapons for SF.

Comment

Agree with all the points of my fellow 353rd as it relates to the objective we were tasked with. Everyone in the SF team should have a silenced primary rifle except the DMR and the Heavy Gunner. Also the nightvision was the worst I have seen it in ArmA, I'm sure smarter people than me know why that is the case.

One suggestion is to have the individual objectives inter-linked somehow. Not have to be done in order as that would be boring, but something. I don't know jack about mission-making but is it possible to adjust the AI's response somehow. For instance if multiple objectives are hit at the same time they lose Command and Control and are slower to react to threats? That would be cool. Or of course if the attacks are staggered you could pull resources away from a target, then hit the second objective and have the AI running all around the map reacting to suprise attacks.

In all it was a very enjoyable mission from the part I played. I also think the challenge level at the Regroup Point is appropriate if the squad is full strength. I look forward to playing the other objectives too. It is really like 4 mini-missions!
        The Don Abides...

Comment

It was a very fun mission and would be really good with a full stack of people. Only thing is that the night vision killed us when in Alpha.
          FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Can that be fixed via scripting or no? if it can i will do it. I am also "adjusting" the DZ due to the fact people cant miss the little puddle of water near it *cough!-browna-*cough*

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X