Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres to you, TG Admins...

This one's for you.

The TG admins here have given us absolute and full dedication to the community and server, and I don't believe that they have been fully appreciated for their actions. They spend countless hours working a pay-less job making sure that we all get the best gaming and entertainment environment possible. They work hard making sure that the mods that we run are working bug-free and as good as possible. I would just like to extend my thanks to every single one of them for their hard work.

Hats off, guys. You've done an incredible job, and keep it up!

Re: Heres to you, TG Admins...

Here Here!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

If beer isn't your thing, this might do the trick better.

Comment

Haha :) I was honestly expecting for someone to post a finger after all the recent hassle, but indeed this is more appropriate

Comment

All that stuff, when one can have...

Jägermeister!

Comment

Comment

you deserve a reward so heres a internet cookie

[media]http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2009/06/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg[/media]
              To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Whats with all the alcohol? Cant you reward us with something else? lol Thanks for cookie Hashassin your a real innovator lol.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                  Whats with all the alcohol? Cant you reward us with something else? lol Thanks for cookie Hashassin your a real innovator lol.
                  fine socom here is to you, something you will like

Comment

Boondock, I don't particularly like that maybe marine does but after posting that picture I am assured that [media]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8502/failxk7.jpg[/media]
                    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

mmmm
                      so much alchol, might only just get me and jeepo tipsy!

Comment

I'm more interested in that toilet roll.....

Comment

Look, enough with the Hasselhoff, everyone knows Tom Selleck is where it's at. I mean, just look at that mustache:

[media]http://www.2goto.com/ds/images/magnum_pi_tom_selleck.jpg[/media]

Magnum PI says: THANKS ADMINS!

Comment

Quality finnish beer for you admins...
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Here's something that you might find useful:
                              [media]http://static.blogo.it/deluxeblog/ombrello_vuitton.JPG[/media]
                              what with all the *** that was flying these last couple of days

And also a little alcoholic something:
                              [media]http://www.sohowines.hk/images/disaranno.jpg[/media]

And last but not least thanks for being patient, professional and not giving up on the whole thing, so that TG's server could be improved for us ungrateful players. :)
                              sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...